Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Copped the white tee in medium on Nike. Tried carting other merch but no success after the first cop

Did you ever find the size chart? I don't even know how they fit. Some site list them as cropped
Nah, I’m basing it on Nike’s Regular fit. The only one they stated that’s cropped was the tee. But soccer/futbol jerseys I’m assuming they might run small.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys think the black zoom fly Mercs will settle at? Is it time to buy now or wait, I didn’t see a ton of winners like others. I’m guessing bots ate them up

What do you guys think the black zoom fly Mercs will settle at? Is it time to buy now or wait, I didn’t see a ton of winners like others. I’m guessing bots ate them up

Would wait and assume prices would come down at least a little bit over the next week or two

If I wasn’t on the stupid train this morning I might’ve been able to get the jerseys and the hoodie, got them In cart multiple times but can’t check out. This weak *** Verizon service was lagging...even when I was entering the draw for the shoes. Time to go back to AT&T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pants are really nicely made. Fit huge. Like huge. Size down a lot. 34 inch inseem and a 30 inch waist and a small would be big. Got medium and it fits like an XL. Not in a bad way but it’s def big. Shoes run about a full size bigger than the zoom fly sp.

Damn I’ll see what I can do Monday if there are any left overs at em pty

Didn’t think the clothes would sell this quick

Since I took Ls on all the clothes these basic *** Ts will have to do :lol::frown:

4FAF95DB-7A84-4745-8C98-E65683DF5136.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom