Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The FK mercurial pattern is a generous fit so I sized down a half size and its perfect for me. I half size up on the normal ZF SP the delta between my OW Mercurial ZF and ZF SP is one full size.

Went into niketown Chicago today to redeem my snkrs pass and apparently they didn't receive any shipment. Took down my number and email and told me corporate messed up. Backdoored or nah?

Niketowns arent you’re local footlocker :lol:

Best believe everyone is outta here if that went down.

The shipment is prolly delayed or they sent it to the wrong store by accident.

Niketowns arent you’re local footlocker :lol:

Best believe everyone is outta here if that went down.

The shipment is prolly delayed or they sent it to the wrong store by accident.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Damn FB groups/people flooding me with their theories lol

Hey guys can you help me Legit Check these OW Prestos I got from StockX? The heel cup stitching looks very off to me as does the orange tab being kind of jaggedly cut

https://niketalk.com/threads/did-stockx-send-me-bad-ow-prestos.673408/

3596E6F7-546F-492A-9DC8-5F718937B572.jpeg

2E18B647-CAEA-40CD-A828-5AAF95815DF2.jpeg

397C90AF-E5B0-4372-96FD-1E6FCE973B91.jpeg

2ECE5823-0088-4111-95C8-9D610F32E547.jpeg

anybody have any idea or onhand knowledge how the tshirts fit?

After seeing bigevan23 bigevan23 comment on the pants sizing, im worried i got the wrong size lol

E0555E6E-271E-44C4-AFD2-F3866F1F33B0.jpeg
B35B4CB7-069C-49BB-8AAF-C221247DA60C.jpeg

No line at kith this morning. Packaging is real nice on these.

01192C49-CF7E-4039-93DF-B9B7F51EDA85.png

Also copped both jerseys. Really wanted the black hoodie

How are the sizing for the Mercurials FK ?? I read some opinions recommending to size down half. Figured you guys have on hand would give a much more accurate recommendation.

So this just happened on Nike Live Chat. I wanted to use my promo code earlier, but I was getting an error during checkout. Nike helped out 6 hours later!! #teammanual

nikechatniketalk.png

Now I want Abigail as my NDC CS rep !!!!

How are the sizing for the Mercurials FK ?? I read some opinions recommending to size down half. Figured you guys have on hand would give a much more accurate recommendation.

They are a little slim in the midfoot (Like Vapormaxes) so I'm not so sure about sizing down. There is some extra space in the toe box though. I went TTS and I'm fine with it

Is now the time to buy these zooms? I almost never pay resell but really want these and am afraid if I wait too long they’ll break 400.

Back
Top Bottom