Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

She said Thursday or Friday for the raffle lol what’s the deal I’m off today and it would be a perfect day to take that trip into the city lol

Is it me or is registering for the sivas raffle impossible right now? I click participate and and doesn't load the next page.

Never have I been blessed more with a release...secured my white pair last week via raffle.

And yesterday just hit at the same consignment store's keymaster and spent $140 CAD to hit below retail for the black prestos :smokin:smokin

giphy.gif

To truly test your luck walk up to a girl way out of your league and use a classic NT pick up line... lettuce know how it goes and in true NT fashion, provide pics

Your IP is banned.
Do you know why that would that be? I tried to buy the mercurials but I haven't been able to use the site since and I've never used a bot on that site or any other. Thanks for the quick reply btw

SIvas was bugging for me earlier too on phone. I got the cloudfare message saying it was the site, not me. I was able to sign up later tho. Clear your cookies out and try again. You should be cool.

Do you know why that would that be? I tried to buy the mercurials but I haven't been able to use the site since and I've never used a bot on that site or any other. Thanks for the quick reply btw

Have you used a page monitor? I got banned for using that. I can't think of any other reason than that.

Never have I been blessed more with a release...secured my white pair last week via raffle.

And yesterday just hit at the same consignment store's keymaster and spent $140 CAD to hit below retail for the black prestos :smokin:smokin
My head hurt reading this. Congrats tho man. What part of Canada are you located in, bout to buy a direct flight over there

Do you share your IP with someone who's sending a lot of requests to the site?

Back
Top Bottom