Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i work in the industry, one of the job perks...significant other flys free, your kids fly free & 1 other person fly free (can be anyone) ... lol
Anyone you say!! Hmmm...lol
Naw but thats dope tho man! hope you hit..seems like thats what all us sneak heads gotta do now a days

Yeah on the raffle page, it says July 25th at 12pm EST. Maybe they are still emailing? We'll only know I guess if someone finds out they won from there.

That ****s major backdoored anyways
Seems like most raffles tend to be that way lmao.

don’t you have to be off too that day to actually purchase

what do you mean, i'm not sure i understand the question?

Anyone you say!! Hmmm...lol
Naw but thats dope tho man! hope you hit..seems like thats what all us sneak heads gotta do now a days

i hope we all hit fam, i've had a lot of luck with snkrs, not so much with raffles, i've only won 2 in life, lol.

Let me be that +1 on your next vacation fam

You'll only see me on the plane

the cool thing about it is, once i put someone on my travel benefits, they can make the listing themselves & fly..don't eem need me.

FDAA2F9D-EF8C-4CD2-B8AF-77B0C48D0893.jpeg
Link please

most of these places want you to purchase the day of release. is your schedule flexible enough to finesse this? (assuming you work) noir. noir.

we bid for our schedules & then based on that we can give away, pick up, partial pickup shifts as we please, so if i need a day on short notice, i can get it... not to mention i do what's called a "buddy bid" with another supervisor in our workgroup, he works mornings, i work evenings, we have the same off days (tuesday & wednesday) ... so he works my thursday & friday shift, which gives me 4 days off a week (tues-fri) ...i work a single shift on saturday, & i work his sunday & monday morning shift along with my shift, so a 16 hour day each day... some days when things get crazy (aka this past monday) ...i work longer shifts, i worked 20 straight monday, lol.

we bid for our schedules & then based on that we can give away, pick up, partial pickup shifts as we please, so if i need a day on short notice, i can get it... not to mention i do what's called a "buddy bid" with another supervisor in our workgroup, he works mornings, i work evenings, we have the same off days (tuesday & wednesday) ... so he works my thursday & friday shift, which gives me 4 days off a week (tues-fri) ...i work a single shift on saturday, & i work his sunday & monday morning shift along with my shift, so a 16 hour day each day... some days when things get crazy (aka this past monday) ...i work longer shifts, i worked 20 straight monday, lol.
damn 20 straight! but it sounds like you can def make it happen on short notice then

i work for the company with the widget. same thing for us but i dont double up. i just do my shift and pick up on my days off

Back
Top Bottom