Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

got an email confirming my entry from SJS but its got someone else's shipping/billing info on it, not sure if it was my account that got F'ed up or their system is all screwy

this is some of yall on every release and raffle win:

"I got charged, I got a paypal email, I got a order confirmation, I got a shipping email, I got the shoes in my hand. But I didn't receive a "YOU WON" email, I guess I took that L"

seriously...got me f*d like tay keith

got an email confirming my entry from SJS but its got someone else's shipping/billing info on it, not sure if it was my account that got F'ed up or their system is all screwy

Full billing (credit card num) and address of someone being shown? Thats shady. Even END and SNS dont send you confirmed entry emails with personal info on it

Lmao same exact thing happened to me. My account has my own adress and I put my own adress when I entered but my confirmation mail that just came has a random guys adress. Welp, that feels secure and nice...

i like to live dangerously

entered
duwl.jpg

Welp so much for snkrs now don’t even think they releasing tommorow no exclusive access no updates no nothing just over seas were screwed

Welp so much for snkrs now don’t even think they releasing tommorow no exclusive access no updates no nothing just over seas were screwed
Didn’t the Mercurials show up on SNKRS the afternoon before the draw - it may be wishful thinking but bet a SNKRS draw is announced in the next couple of hours

Back
Top Bottom