Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

still hoping they end up on SNKRS, but off white page on Nike does show that these launch at select retailers on 7/27

No mention of a release from Nike but fingers crossed these show up last minute on the app

Attachments

• 8D3E0F88-05D2-4B91-80BE-6FED2D4DE1A4.png
    8D3E0F88-05D2-4B91-80BE-6FED2D4DE1A4.png
    965.2 KB · Views: 46
SNS does drawing all at once, all winners are charged and notified at the same time. They don't do waves.

Same with END

This is wrong. If you follow SNS on IG, they often note they are still working on the draws. They don't simply push "draw." I believe they have a system that weeds through the entries and do waves, maybe by size.

This is wrong. If you follow SNS on IG, they often note they are still working on the draws. They don't simply push "draw." I believe they have a system that weeds through the entries and do waves, maybe by size.

how many SNS draws have you entered and how many have you won. They SAY they're still working on the draws (which sometimes means theres more than 1 draw that they are selecting winners), but EVERYONE usually get their Charge or WIN around the same time. If you have time, look up the history lol. No one wins like 7 hours after the last one. Its all in 1 go.

how many SNS draws have you entered and how many have you won. They SAY they're still working on the draws (which sometimes means theres more than 1 draw that they are selecting winners), but EVERYONE usually get their Charge or WIN around the same time. If you have time, look up the history lol. No one wins like 7 hours after the last one. Its all in 1 go.

I've won the two recent Yeezys and Blue Levis (in January) and entered a whole lot more than that. During the Yeezy draws, people were getting charges and emails through-out the day. I don't need to look up history. I've dealt with their draws before.

Back
Top Bottom