Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My app shows it dropped at 9pst and that my offer expired and sold out. It barely showed on the app for me at 920 tho.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180727-094555_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20180727-094555_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 71
Man we been pushing positive energy all week KNOWING how this was gone happen..smh It was only the #prestoenergy that kept me this patient...F that it's all gone now...and I'm taking it out on nike, cause I can't cuss out no BOTS

Man we been pushing positive energy all week KNOWING how this was gone happen..smh It was only the #prestoenergy that kept me this patient...F that it's all gone now...and I'm taking it out on nike, cause I can't cuss out no BOTS

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh I can't get my shoesies

You're right, we don't give a **** about you lmao

Imagine being such a weakling you gotta chew out powerless minimum wage workers for info they don't control. Some child trash
Bra im not finna go back n fourth with you...just ignore my **** fr

*Edit*
lol :rofl:you seem like the child

Salty. Even when nike gives me exclusive access, no notification and app doesnt work. Still taking Ls smh

I can only speak for myself if this is how they gonna release the rest of the Off Whites like this...guess i can take my “L’s” now. I don’t get exclusive access for ****...‍♂️

Official drop will happen at 3P EST.

BECAUSE THATS WHEN I GO INTO WORK AND WITH MY NIKE LUCK THEYLL WAIT UNTIL THAT SPECIFIC TIME TO PISS ME OFF

Back
Top Bottom