Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Okay try this out. Use the desktop link on your phone for prestos that takes you to the spinning circle. On that screen sign into your nike account and click the box that says stay logged in. Then back out and refresh your snkrs app. If you have a widget I think the prestos will pop there.

where’s the widget

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180727-094555_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20180727-094555_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 139
Okay try this out. Use the desktop link on your phone for prestos that takes you to the spinning circle. On that screen sign into your nike account and click the box that says stay logged in. Then back out and refresh your snkrs app. If you have a widget I think the prestos will pop there.

wow this worked here too, says sold out..thanks for the heads up though

dang man..now i gotta go add a galaxy to my plan! Thats was great work done man! Possibly a by-pass to EA on Droid?? :smile:
I wish an iOS user had found some type of way..maybe they have but aint telling smh

Oh yeah just saw the widget. Says offer expired...damn. But I feel like it says that to anyone who missed out before it sold out.

Tried the trick Iooked like I got the access but expired :x Didn't even get notification, just the spinning circle from the presto link ugh smfh

Back
Top Bottom