Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I mean the same people hit kith too. I hear people picking up the black prestos give a dab to the security guards and the list checker and say "i'll see you next friday." :lol:

If anyone remembers my post last week of my girl missing her pair she won at UNDFTD LB , well she won again at UNDFTD SM, meanwhile Ls over here on my end and I ooped everyone who hit tickets lol, shoe karma wasnt so nice this time around

ENERGY BUZZIN

Oh and late SNKRS Ws flex lol:

4C60057B-4B31-4738-8D9D-916ED533F420.jpeg

If anyone remembers my post last week of my girl missing her pair she won at UNDFTD LB , well she won again at UNDFTD SM, meanwhile Ls over here on my end and I ooped everyone who hit tickets lol, shoe karma wasnt so nice this time around

that pickup spot :nthat:

My youngest brother hit his size 11 at Undefeated SM.

While I'm sure that the employees hook up their friends, I can also say that a lot of regular folk (like my brothers and I) win too. IMO they're the best boutique out there.

Wow, won a raffle for the black pair last week, then was blessed to get a 2nd pair on the app yesterday and just got an email from undefeated for the white pair. Before last week I hadn't won any thing off-white. Keep trying fellas it will happen. .
IMG_20180727_135850_652.jpg

congrats b

Back
Top Bottom