Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

WOW..my girl just won kith on top of her Undftd W too.

Problem is she won at UNDFTD SM and Kith is a hike. Anyone won a Kith LA, is the line big and do they cut off right at 10am?

Djm8pesXgAAT5ON.jpg
for the toe.

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn some of you have to be putting in like 50 entries for kith maybe even more

Not me. I have no idea how y’all come up with the different jigs that y’all do. I just sign up and pray for the best.

Damn it Kith ... I haven’t ever won **** from there
About to let them know I’ve been a customer since they had a back alley closet size space at the back of Atrium

FedEx playing games with my END. W for the blacks. Seen the driver roll by in their van then afterwards my tracking updated to “Customer Unable or Business Closed” redirecting to ship center.

I’m on the phone right now gonna explain to them I have surveillance footage of our home. No one attempted to knock/ring the front doorbell but I have footage of the FedEx truck slowly driving by our driveway. I was home during all this so I’m hella mad right now.

FedEx playing games with my END. W for the blacks. Seen the driver roll by in their van then afterwards my tracking updated to “Customer Unable or Business Closed” redirecting to ship center.

I’m on the phone right now gonna explain to them I have surveillance footage of our home. No one attempted to knock/ring the front doorbell but I have footage of the FedEx truck slowly driving by our driveway. I was home during all this so I’m hella mad right now.
SHADY AF! Hope you get your package man.

Back
Top Bottom