Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m tempted to trade my white prestos for SWs or black kaws
If you already have a pair of the OW Prestos in another color way I say definitely trade for Wotherspoons. I bought a used pair off of GOAT and they are nice. I don’t own a pair of Kaws but I’m sure they would be nice too.

Some Sizes going for 620 already on stock x

These will definitely come below 600 after tomorrow morning draw

(Whites)
I think that if you’re going to pay resell for these, you should either buy now as in this minute or wait until late this week or next week for pairs to deliver. The worst time to buy a shoe on Stock X is immediately after release. Everyone is thirsty for a pair and mad they couldn’t cop so they rush to Stock X. A good time to buy is the morning of a release but before the release. A lot of times prices are at their lowest then because everyone is waiting to see if they can cop for retail.

There are exceptions as the black prestos have surprisingly went up this week after having just a slight dip on the Thursday and Friday following release. The black pair must be more liked because the white pair is supposedly more limited and is releasing via the draw (which everyone hates) so one would think that prices for whites would be higher than blacks. I like the blacks more and am grateful to have copped via shock drop. I do wish these would release via shock drop but I’m not going to sweat it. I got a pair so I won’t be greedy.

9C2BE113-7732-4E04-8CA9-C869CED04C14.gif

Has anyone on here ever won a draw? Multiple draws? I don’t know anyone who has ever copped via the draw but someone has to of course. I was just curious about the luck of NT folks.

I’m saying screw Apple Pay this time around “I Never Hit” we’ll see how this plays out.

Still BIG BIG PRESTO ENERGY in here
I’m sure everyone will cook.

If I hit the 3rd white I’m throwing that oop to someone here.

Back
Top Bottom