Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What are the courts gonna say anyways. It was settled through PayPal. They found in your favor. Courts will take that into account no? Also just stop even talking to that dude. He clearly cant be trusted even if he really did send the kicks and somebody ****ed with them before they got to you. Hes done himself absolutely no favors at all in this whole thing. I wouldn't waste no more energy on him tbh.

Bro I have blocked everything he texted me from and keeps texting me from new things.

Yeah he’s straight up throwing threats around at this point, I dunno what he wants like take that ish up with the people who handled the box I even said to him I still have the box I’m waiting for anyone of the people you spoke to to come talk to me even the authorities.

I asked the lady the first time I spoke to them if they would require me to send the package back they said we will be in touch upon further investiagation. Case was won and that was it. He went back and fourth with them like 7 times because I kept seeing it in my resolution center. I kept the empty box though.
That’s why PayPal is no bueno, the process is even if he sent an empty box or something else you should be required to send it back. That’s what creates the confusion and is making a stupid situation worse.
At least if he got back his empty box he can complain to PayPal that that’s not what he sent out and if he’s annoying enough(which you’re clearly saying he is) then they may have went out of pocket and reimbursed him for the payment.

That’s why PayPal is no bueno, the process is even if he sent an empty box or something else you should be required to send it back. That’s what creates the confusion and is making a stupid situation worse.
At least if he got back his empty box he can complain to PayPal that that’s not what he sent out and if he’s annoying enough(which you’re clearly saying he is) then they may have went out of pocket and reimbursed him for the payment.

He tried doing that because in my resolution center it had 7 back and fourth exchanges with him and PayPal. PayPal deaded him everytime and closed the case. I called and said what’s going on here and they told me it’s between the seller and them and if they find he has enough evidence to prove that he sent shoes they would pay him out of there pocket. I left it as that and never followed up with them again. I guess he lost for the final time and feels good about himself texting me.

Sounds like a psycho ex that won’t leave you alone and threatening to commit suicide. No one could be trusted anymore. He could be telling the truth or he just wants to stick to his lies. If he does have a kid then he’s pathetic deadbeat for doing this. It’s a headache just reading what you’re going through. That’s why it’s best to just go thru GOAT or SX if you plan to pay resell again, even if you had positive experience doing it this way before.

He tried doing that because in my resolution center it had 7 back and fourth exchanges with him and PayPal. PayPal deaded him everytime and closed the case. I called and said what’s going on here and they told me it’s between the seller and them and if they find he has enough evidence to prove that he sent shoes they would pay him out of there pocket. I left it as that and never followed up with them again. I guess he lost for the final time and feels good about himself texting me.
Yea then there’s definitely some other **** going on, cuz like I said if that never happened before and they seen that much business from him they would after that much deliberation take the L and pay him. He may have a history of that happening. And as for a negative PayPal balance, you can leave that untouched and use your own money and it won’t impact it

Sounds like a psycho ex that won’t leave you alone and threatening to commit suicide. No one could be trusted anymore. He could be telling the truth or he just wants to stick to his lies. If he does have a kid then he’s pathetic deadbeat for doing this. It’s a headache just reading what you’re going through. That’s why it’s best to just go thru GOAT or SX if you plan to pay resell again, even if you had positive experience doing it this way before.

I bought em on stockX the same day he frauded me. That pair had an issue with seller gave me a $20 coupon and rebought again on stockx... it took me a month to get the shoe I was so fed up when I got em I threw the left side at the wall in my room.

I bought em on stockX the same day he frauded me. That pair had an issue with seller gave me a $20 coupon and rebought again on stockx... it took me a month to get the shoe I was so fed up when I got em I threw the left side at the wall in my room.
Maybe this pair wasn’t meant to be haha. But it’s prob best to just ignore the psycho. Even if he does call with a diff number, answer the call but don’t respond and stay silent. He might be trying to record the call and flip things on you. By you giving him attention and talking to him it’s leading him on and making it worst it seems. You got your money back so don’t try to reason with the stupid $4!7 anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of prestos. The missus and I un-DS ours. Definitely bringing one of these to our LA trip.

48547648-E58F-4AB8-B0B4-3173A037A1D1.jpeg

Also, no zip ties for us either. Zip ties are for the gram, I can't walk comfortably with them

I like the zip ties on my 1's but the prestos are so low that it constantly hits the ground and swings around. I like the look but its impractical.

Dude said I stole from his kid because his PayPal was negative for his kids birthday party.

My friend who’s a lawyer asked me how much were the shoes.. I said I paid him $700 he sent me an empty box. Then he said no how much were the shoes from Nike, and I said $160 he looked at me like I was stupid, and said does he want to go to small claims court over $160... because no judge will take into consideration the resell value of a sneaker seriously.

I'm sorry but your lawyer friend is a moron. Sneakers like this are consider collectibles in a multi-billion market. Of course, the judge would take that into account. Heck even Judge Judy took the resale of sneakers into account, when she ruled.

And she also noted on the “item not described” part of the case box was empty. Maybe that has something to do with it? If he had sent me fakes or something maybe I would be required to send them back but I guess in this case since it was nothing to send back... I dunno man. This dude is just annoying now.

If he sent fakes then you wouldn't have to send it back. PayPal will send you a declaration stating you destroyed the item. You sign off and that's it. I was told by PayPal that it's illegal to ship fake items. Not sure if that's true though.

I like the zip ties on my 1's but the prestos are so low that it constantly hits the ground and swings around. I like the look but its impractical.

I tucked the end of zip tie under my laces. It sort of blends end since I used the orange laces.

Last edited:
If he sent fakes then you wouldn't have to send it back. PayPal will send you a declaration stating you destroyed the item. You sign off and that's it. I was told by PayPal that it's illegal to ship fake items. Not sure if that's true though.

Damn well I don’t even know.

not exactly true. I sold something for my brother, a month later the buyer claimed the item was fake and paypal asked them to send back the item in order to get a refund.

Yea because the logic they use is they can’t prove what was sent so they want you to send it back to please both parties. Horribly flawed logic in this sneaker world but that’s their policies

but thats when the buyer can just send back anything (or nothing) and still win the case. Because Paypal will just look at the tracking number and say "Ok the buyer shipped back the fake item, case settled"

but thats when the buyer can just send back anything (or nothing) and still win the case. Because Paypal will just look at the tracking number and say "Ok the buyer shipped back the fake item, case settled"
Yea and no, if you call PayPal often enough one rep is gonna take you word that you didn’t ship a fake in the first place and cash you out, like kilroythedon kilroythedon said they were gonna do for this dude but some next level **** happened that he ain’t know about

not exactly true. I sold something for my brother, a month later the buyer claimed the item was fake and paypal asked them to send back the item in order to get a refund.

I submitted evidence (photos) with the eBay item I purchased against a real hoodie I had. The rep was so impressed with my effort that he closed the case after I sent the declaration in. From the photos it was hard to tell (everything was shot from a difference but he had good feedback and it looked good enough to fool a retail employee.) but in hand the quality difference, tag, color was slightly off, inside lining, material, zipper, QR code....... made it obvious it was fake.

Bought some Off-White socks to go with my Prestos. Overpriced but good quality.
IMG_5536.jpg

I submitted evidence (photos) with the eBay item I purchased against a real hoodie I had. The rep was so impressed with my effort that he closed the case after I sent the declaration in. From the photos it was hard to tell (everything was shot from a difference but he had good feedback and it looked good enough to fool a retail employee.) but in hand the quality difference, tag, color was slightly off, inside lining, material, zipper, QR code....... made it obvious it was fake.

IMG_5536.jpg
Lol Ebay automatically sides with the buyer. It you were the seller and they sided with you then it would’ve been impressive

Lol Ebay automatically sides with the buyer. It you were the seller and they sided with you then it would’ve been impressive

I know that. But that response was for vinotwofour. He said the buyer had to send back the item to get his money back. In my case, I didn't have to. But I've had instances where the buyer tried to pull a fast one on me and PayPal actually stepped in. Happened twice and I got my money back both times as a seller.

Thats the one thing I always worried about on ebay was I send an item and the buyer sends back a fake and keeps my real item. It's basically why I dont use eBay for sneakers worth hundreds of dollars. I doubt it happens but I get anxiety about it. At least with consignment shops I get peace of mind. It's also true that eBay always takes the buyers side.

Just don’t sell items to people who don’t have purchase history. That’s what I do. It helps the anxiety a little bit lol

IMG_5536.jpg
You should've bought the nike elite ones that have the same off white stripes. Would've saved yourself $70

IMG_5536.jpg
Gotta get myself a pair of those socks one day :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom