Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just nike letting you know anywhere anytime you can catch the fade. I hate it and love it at the same time.

Do you guys have friends in nyc with a Nike account. Just spoof location and log in as them and ask for a friendly favor. I just SNKRS passed sucessfully from half way around the world and it took about 10 seconds of effort. NY gets a lot but you don’t have to be in NY. Start a pick up for SNKRS pass thread here on NT. Set up some dummy NYC accounts, set up a pick up commission structure. Leverage the community. It shouldn’t be hard to get everyone in here eating.

Turn a problem into an opportunity...don’t make it another reason to complain about something “you can’t control”

Dudes won’t even help you out with one pair out of the four they grabbed let alone go pick it up for you with their account

Salute to the ones who will tho

I’ve had plenty out of state help on here but I really don’t like asking
All it takes is a few use cases for it to go from a favor you might not feel comfortable with to standard operating procedure.

I’m not saying what I’ve prescribed is the right way to solve this. It’s a way and I’m sure some folks can make it better. I just don’t like problems that fester and keep surfacing without anyone proposing solution.

If it’s something that we all embrace...IE a few motivated folks who willing sub to a thread to help out others and others who need the help, I don’t think anyone would be too sensitive about a little quid pro quo - that’s as old a concept as supply and demand...so long as it’s all in the right spirit (don’t be greedy *******s), it should be fine.

NT virtual loop energy.

Hit on the SNKRS Pass as well last night. Not sure how I feel about it though, even though passes used to shock release like this. Both old and new methods have their pros and cons. Def gotta be more alert from now on though.

i spoof all the time & have only flown to ny to pick up og prestos from kith...those 21 mercer reserves be gone with the quickness.

Do you guys have friends in nyc with a Nike account. Just spoof location and log in as them and ask for a friendly favor. I just SNKRS passed sucessfully from half way around the world and it took about 10 seconds of effort. NY gets a lot but you don’t have to be in NY. Start a pick up for SNKRS pass thread here on NT. Set up some dummy NYC accounts, set up a pick up commission structure. Leverage the community. It shouldn’t be hard to get everyone in here eating.

Turn a problem into an opportunity...don’t make it another reason to complain about something “you can’t control”
I thought about this by getting a VPN if somehow they look at IP address. But what about shipping? Lets say if we hit on SNKRS, will they ship outside of NY?

I thought about this by getting a VPN if somehow they look at IP address. But what about shipping? Lets say if we hit on SNKRS, will they ship outside of NY?

SNKRS Pass is pickup only so you gotta have someone you can really trust to pick them up for you . SNKRS Stash they will ship to you, so you don’t have to worry about being in the state to get them.

Spoofing your location and creating fake accounts is easy, finding someone that you really trust to pickup In Store is the hard part.

SNKRS Pass is pickup only so you gotta have someone you can really trust to pick them up for you . SNKRS Stash they will ship to you, so you don’t have to worry about being in the state to get them.

Spoofing your location and creating fake accounts is easy, finding someone that you really trust to pickup In Store is the hard part.

Thats true I forgot about that. Yeah I don't know anyone well enough in that area for that.

27814D4F-B9F9-439C-B4E3-18DDC5D999F6.jpeg

Heat.

Ugh. A second time I’ve bought the OG Vapormax on stockx, only to have them not pass authentication. :/ I’m about to give up lol

If I'm an 11 in 97s should I get an 11 on theses OW 97s I tried searching but I'm having trouble finding that. Hopefully I can get a pair this weekend.

Don’t know if this is allowed if not mods please delete but trying to off my white vapors worn once sz9 to get These prestos pm me if interested. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom