Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Some hit manual but most are using a bot. Especially because snkrs pass gives ppl like 20 minute heads up, people have time to run their bot. Only way to hit manually is if you probably have the newest iPhone and have super fast WiFi/lte

but iphone XS has service connectivity issues :lol:

So, no shock drop.

giphy.gif
Time to let it fly:emoji_money_with_wings:

It’s dropping on SX. What do you guys think the lowest will be for these?? Getting these two to complete the OW Blazer set and I’m done with OW...for myself.

Will go after the others to flip for things I want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m a sophisticated sneaker copping robot sent back through time to pour salt in NTs collective wounds...or so I’m told.
0F953FBC-1B55-45E8-BC7A-CC0B7F2B8CBE.gif

Take me into the future with you're done here in the present and decide to go forward to the future. You can turn me into a terminator also, I don't care, as long as I can cop. :emoji_robot:

It’s dropping on SX. What do you guys think the lowest will be for these?? Getting these two to complete the Ow Blazer set and I’m done with OW...for myself.

Will go after the others to flip for things I want.
im waiting for 600-650 buy now and im doing it

im waiting for 600-650 buy now and im doing it
It’s $680 for size 9.5 for the black. It’s still too early to buy I think since it’s releasing tmr. $600 and I’m on it.

Hoping it’ll get to mid $500s...I paid $540 for the OG pair last November from GOAT.

After the full drop tomorrow, and all shipping is done, I would guess this weekend/early next week would be best time to buy.

Back
Top Bottom