Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

L from END. Kind of annoying that they shoot out 1 Lmail, then a few hours later they shoot out the other Lmail like you actually had a chance :smh:

Went extra hard on this release, just hope it pays off on the next release or whatever

you really hit notre?

giphy.gif

oh was about to say lol. I'm really glad I don't wear your size, otherwise I'd have to account for 5 pairs thats not going to be in the wild for me.

oh was about to say lol. I'm really glad I don't wear your size, otherwise I'd have to account for 5 pairs thats not going to be in the wild for me.
papi u got any of that Virgil Champagne for me? Need one for None Displaying purposes lmao

Had to log in and complain about my two Ls I took...lol. Like all of us, I waited all morning to enter the draw knowing good and well we taking the L. I really wish Nike would do something about this system. If they do a pass, theres like 48 other states besides New York and Chicago. How about doing random stores throughout all states? How about just making MORE pairs where everybody can buy?!! We aint asking for a free pair..lol. I just wanna chance to BUY them...LOL!!!

papi u got any of that Virgil Champagne for me? Need one for None Displaying purposes lmao

lol nah we didn't order it, was too plain for me to display and we already had ton of moet stock so we didn't need to order anymore.

man. these blazers are clean.

too bad I took the L today. :frown:

I'm very annoyed. Went hard for these, wanted the blacks to wear as an everyday beater. Organized and went hard with all my local raffles, struckout. Then the KITH, SNKRS and ssense madness. Very, very annoyed. Meanwhile so many people I know locally cooked from 1-6 pairs each.

And unlike the Prestos which started off somewhat low on Stockx, I see these already are starting at over $650 in my size. :smh:

lol nah we didn't order it, was too plain for me to display and we already had ton of moet stock so we didn't need to order anymore.
hey man come xmas time. just send me some sancerre and henny privy.

and also october or novemeber we need to have a drink

Had to log in and complain about my two Ls I took...lol. Like all of us, I waited all morning to enter the draw knowing good and well we taking the L. I really wish Nike would do something about this system. If they do a pass, theres like 48 other states besides New York and Chicago. How about doing random stores throughout all states? How about just making MORE pairs where everybody can buy?!! We aint asking for a free pair..lol. I just wanna chance to BUY them...LOL!!!

There's always a catch-22 with this concept of just making " more" pairs for everyone to buy. No one will want them anymore........lol.

if you've logged into her account on your phone before, you'll still get notifications for it even if you're logged into a different account now. When I hit the UNC and the Prestos, I copped on my account on my phone, but all my old phones (5,6,7) which are logged into different accounts got the same Order Confirmed with the same order number as my main phone
You use the same credit card for each account?

Back
Top Bottom