Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Why don't kith love me man...
WindingAcrobaticGalapagoshawk-max-1mb.gif

**** this "culture" **** man. been dead. all those lames in line. not one dude buying to rock. whole thing is messed up beyond repair.

Wow didn't realize how bad Converse flagship got in NYC

Lol Absolutely ridiculous. I’d rather pay resell than to have to deal with all that negativity, standing in line for hours. If these people broke down how much time they have to stand in line, plus the work of reselling, seller fees, plus taking the time to ship/meet up, they’re making about $6/hour.

Does anybody know the release dates for the upcoming 97s? I follow this thread rather closely, but the last few weeks it’s been all blazers and converse talk.. which I am not interested in.

Lol Absolutely ridiculous. I’d rather pay resell than to have to deal with all that negativity, standing in line for hours. If these people broke down how much time they have to stand in line, plus the work of reselling, seller fees, plus taking the time to ship/meet up, they’re making about $6/hour.
hunredaires (broke) bois club. I'll start working up the logos...maybe on the back I'll make a dope "In loop god we trust" faux dollar bill graphic.

Back
Top Bottom