Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lol Absolutely ridiculous. I’d rather pay resell than to have to deal with all that negativity, standing in line for hours. If these people broke down how much time they have to stand in line, plus the work of reselling, seller fees, plus taking the time to ship/meet up, they’re making about $6/hour.

That’s not the case at all your math is way off. :lol:

Lol Absolutely ridiculous. I’d rather pay resell than to have to deal with all that negativity, standing in line for hours. If these people broke down how much time they have to stand in line, plus the work of reselling, seller fees, plus taking the time to ship/meet up, they’re making about $6/hour.

Those guys you saw are "hiring" bodies........trying to monopolize. It amazes me how NYC stores still allowing FCFS lol

That’s not the case at all your math is way off. :lol:

Given that the Converse’s have a current asking price of $400 in my size on StockX, less the fees, and the original purchase price; this nets a profit of $220...if asking price is achieved (and based on the past two sales, it hasn’t). Divide the amount of hours that some of these individuals have camped out for in excess of 24-36 hours, my math is actually spot on. Let’s hear your math though.

Given that the Converse’s have a current asking price of $400 in my size on StockX, less the fees, and the original purchase price; this nets a profit of $220. Divide the amount of hours that some of these individuals have camped out for in excess of 24-36 hours, my math is actually spot on. Let’s hear your math though.
Stop trying to be logical and look at their instagram posts! They're holding up stacks of singles to their ear like they are telephones. You know what kind of wealth you have to have to do that. Goals

Given that the Converse’s have a current asking price of $400 in my size on StockX, less the fees, and the original purchase price; this nets a profit of $220. Divide the amount of hours that some of these individuals have camped out for in excess of 24-36 hours, my math is actually spot on. Let’s hear your math though.

They did wrist bands at this release. Also the NYC loop doesn’t camp out for days lol they bully and harass people and make their way towards the front with them and their bodies. Also not everyone sells on stock x. A lot of resellers have clients and pre orders. So they’re not making $6 an hour dude lol if they were they wouldn’t be doing this

They did wrist bands at this release. Also the NYC loop doesn’t camp out for days lol they bully and harass people and make their way towards the front with them and their bodies. Also not everyone sells on stock x. A lot of resellers have clients and pre orders. So they’re not making $6 an hour dude lol if they were they wouldn’t be doing this

I get that. But from a logical standpoint, this is anecdotal data that I can’t draw a conclusion from. I understand StockX isn’t the only method of selling the product, but aside from Goat, it’s one of the most reliable controls to base fact off of. Maybe some have ‘clients’ or ‘preorders’ (whatever a preorder is), but it’s unquantifiable, and doesn’t necessarily support your argument that there are a few individuals who are strictly there for resale and making $6/hour.

Maybe I’m speculating too much, but my original post was a joke, a jab at all the folks standing there. But the more I consider it, the more accurate it seems to be- lol

To be fair I did see all of those guys camping there since Saturday morning lol granted they take shifts.

bigevan23 bigevan23 I like that tee idea

As for copdate they absolutely kill it, just got a win from them. I won a size 9 and 11 hopefully I can take them to R2 and get a trade in for AHE blazers

Wdywt (past two days) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do2iSGhU8AA1fuB?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do9FTp1U8AELN3L?format=jpg&name=large

Just want to let everyone know you can all hit a pair of off whites without going the bot or resale route.

Retail Off White Wins So Far (All Manual. no snkr bots either..):

-OG Presto Size 11/Undftd La Brea Raffle
-UNC 1 Size 10.5 x 2/both off Snkrs app during shock drop (mine and my wife’s account)
-Grim Blazers Size 10.5/Undftd La Brea raffle
-Black Presto size 4/Snkrs app
-Vapormax White Size 11/Snkrs app

Size swapped the 4 for an 11 on the black prestos, kept the grims too and sold all the rest. Honestly I’d just keep Black Pack off whites to rock just because of how low maintenance and versatile they are with fits....

ED451260-9010-4690-88A3-ADBC61DA2685.png

Back
Top Bottom