Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Supposedly on twitter they’re saying they didn’t “receive” the shipment, but one would know what’s coming to the store regardless with the he purchase order or invoice from Nike >D

Supposedly on twitter they’re saying they didn’t “receive” the shipment, but one would know what’s coming to the store regardless with the he purchase order or invoice from Nike >D

well to be fair

what they ordered doesnt necessarily mean thats what youll get coming in.

Better to verify numbers in hand than award a pair that might not even come in

Emp Gal an L anyway tbh lol

That excuse is prob true I just dont think they'll give a crap about going through entries anymore tho :lol:
Like others I expect to be left Empty handed as well

Where on Twitter was it posted? Just want to follow along

Is this eu only?

Attachments

• D16A1132-AF4B-417F-B6CC-D5BFC92304B9.png
    D16A1132-AF4B-417F-B6CC-D5BFC92304B9.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
I like my chances with a SNKRS DRAW. if the Shock Drop doesn’t happen by today or tomorrow I’m sure the APP will update sometime tomorrow for DRAW. It’s only right.

Empty might just be sending out all emails for the luggage and 97's together since they close when there are pickups. Makes sense to close one day and knock everything out :nerd:

Empty might just be sending out all emails for the luggage and 97's together since they close when there are pickups. Makes sense to close one day and knock everything out :nerd:

i did not care for the luggage so when would they be announcing the winners to that? hope you right o.o

Back
Top Bottom