Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

those AF1s are ugly

all I want are the black 97's, somehow hoping they shockdrop... and 2 pairs of black zoomflys. Love me some zfs

well you get what I mean, like a more wide release then what we had with the draws

just hoping not saying its going to happen

Since y'all seem to know a lot about SNKRs in here, if I got a PayPal pre-auth charge from Nike, but no order confirmation email or anything showing up in SNKRs purchases (logged out / in again to refresh).... Did I get them or not?

I don't even want them, so I'm actually trying to cancel

Since y'all seem to know a lot about SNKRs in here, if I got a PayPal pre-auth charge from Nike, but no order confirmation email or anything showing up in SNKRs purchases (logged out / in again to refresh).... Did I get them or not?

I don't even want them, so I'm actually trying to cancel

you did not get them

BCFBB2CB-C746-43CC-AD74-4F6B6CD38562.jpeg

Yeah Moma pair is dope. Like the silver swoosh more but the normal leather upper is a a bit plain compared to the black ghosting texture.
Momas are fine. But not as special to look at as the ghosting - the materials are pretty basic. Extra stitching, some exposed foam, and lots of good quality leather. Theyre just waaay more exclusive.

I could easily trade for the complexcons(same formula as the moma in white) but they just aren’t thaaaaaat special looking imho and the value they command is offensive.

Back
Top Bottom