Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Not feeling the volts at all. The blacks are a must though. I just got notification of the first size 12 to hit StockX for $540 and its moved to $520 in an hour. Trying to resist....

What's crazy is that when the OG 10 dropped, we could've purchased Blazers, AM90, and others for around $500. But many of us, include myself, scoffed at that price.

Now when we see $500 for these newer/worse versions, we think "dang, that's a pretty good price!"

If I could grab black AF1 or AM90 in my size for under 5, I'll probably do it and then move on from Off-White.

Waffle Pack...

Off-White-Nike-Track-and-Field-Collection-1.jpg

Last edited:
What's crazy is that when the OG 10 dropped, we could've purchased Blazers, AM90, and others for around $500. But many of us, include myself, scoffed at that price.

Now when we see $500 for these newer/worse versions, we think "dang, that's a pretty good price!"

If I could grab black AF1 or AM90 in my size for under 5, I'll probably do it and then move on from Off-White.
I remember last year buying the Blazer from GOAT before Thanksgiving hesitating about the $530 price. That was one of the few times I paid so much for resell. Glad I bought it at that price but also opened up a can of worms haha.

I remember last year buying the Blazer from GOAT before Thanksgiving hesitating about the $530 price. That was one of the few times I paid so much for resell. Glad I bought it at that price but also opened up a can of worms haha.

IMO, theres no question that the values we see today will be increased at this time next year. Shoes will become unds'd throughout the year and naturally, the supply will be limited driving the price up.

IMO, theres no question that the values we see today will be increased at this time next year. Shoes will become unds'd throughout the year and naturally, the supply will be limited driving the price up.
It definitely will since “The Ten” is kinda ending. Even with prices going up I don’t see myself selling it but I’m also hesitate about wearing any of them, esp pairs from the OGs. I’m dying to wear them tho.

But I guess for those that know you will eventually get em...now is the time before it increases in value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does it have a green sheen on the swoosh on one of my shoe?

Attachments

• 45927886-6AC6-4626-BC6A-C1C1F9CD0F47.jpeg
    45927886-6AC6-4626-BC6A-C1C1F9CD0F47.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 57
Probably dirt that’s stuck under there. Most of the OW x Nike shoes are real dirt magnets, the prestos too. The knit attracts dirt really easily.

I think it's just the glitter/sparkle that is within the swoosh which appears when light reflects off of it at an angle. I've noticed this on my pair also. Looks dope imo

I think it's just the glitter/sparkle that is within the swoosh which appears when light reflects off of it at an angle. I've noticed this on my pair also. Looks dope imo

Its not mold or anything right.. cause under direct sunlight it looks like it!

Does anyone know a good site that sells presto laces in white 1:1? I’ve seen a couple links in the past but can’t find it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom