Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just received OW ZF but they're tight AF... I even went to the mall to try on to make sure I get the right size. Does this material stretch or is there a break in time for this shoe model? :stoneface:

...First ever hit on an OW draw too...

Long road to this point and I know nobody cares but landed the volt and black in a 12 (given the og pair I thought half sizing down was smart).

So the full set is complete (until the 90s drop)...minus the complexcons

30/31 gang.

These are great but more exited to have scored the FOG SA and 1s / both unions. OW luster is there for me but some of the drops lately have been pure fire.

You might as well play the Powerball man. You'll hit that too! lol Crazy luck.

27F62511-7778-4190-9295-26BB3B0F8210.png
My homie hit @ UBIQ!

Can’t wait to catch multiple Ls tomorrow. Men’s, infants, toddlers. Finna ****ing take an L on everything b. Hyped.

LFG!!! :D

I put in about 20 online raffles for these and all I got was crickets!! Can I please win a pair of OW?
those raffles are bull ****, especially the online ones. trying not to give up on them but how can you sign up for so many and not win one. like damn i have better chances copping manual and I dont even have a bot.

those raffles are bull ****, especially the online ones. trying not to give up on them but how can you sign up for so many and not win one. like damn i have better chances copping manual and I dont even have a bot.

Well, entering doesn’t guarantee a win. Ive entered 40-50x per off-white release and still never hit a raffle. Ive hit a single SNKRS release and it was my wife’s size.

lol i havent hit an off white on snkrs since the og 10 (got the af1), and im pretty sure it was only cause the site was crashing and they dropped like 3 shoes at the same time

Quite possibly my favorite pair of the entire Ten series. Why you gotta come in here with that extra clean shot and make me contemplate dropping half a stack on myself right before the holidays?!

Because it would make me feel a lot better if you did that too like me :lol::lol:

Have you seen those Off White Instagram store raffles? I've seen 50k+ comments. That's just one raffle. The Seoul Jordan 3 had over 100K entries. People are thirsty. Keep filling them out and you'll win one eventually.

On a side note, no hate to the Flips but damn how long does it take to fill out your name, phone number, and size?! Was at RSVP Gallery and they took forever and she only let 5 people at a time fill them out. 6 people finished up and they were still trying to fill out the raffle ticket. It was $5 per hour to street park at the meter.

Good luck to all! Just did my last in-store raffle. Tomorrow should be full Ls...I mean Ws.

cant lie i really wanted those blk forces from the jump. pretty pissed that on top of everything this month that i wont be getting these

cant wait for trash *** december to be over with

End made sure to remind of this right before bed lol

17ADC891-E641-4AB2-99DA-8961DC6C8B38.png

I got mine for the black pair an hour ago. Been getting more L emails than usual. I used to be mad because I hated not knowing. Now I think I'm just mad in general. Lol. I am curious to see if you bless me again with a W and I actually win... Care to give it a shot. For science?

Back
Top Bottom