Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Dv_CMb2XgAAnX-I.jpg

That’s awesome. Did the same thing in volt! Also due in April...future NT forum members :smile:

Thanks man and congrats too! I recall your recent post about getting matching volts for your wife and baby. The infant pair was too cute, I could not resist. It prob won’t get many wears since she’ll outgrow them fast, so they’re eventually gonna make for a great display piece at home.

Those lil guys gonna have to live with that stockX sales tax just like everyone else.

No sales tax to my Kansas address. I haven't tried my Missouri address yet, but I'm willing to bet its only in states where StockX warehouses are located.

So what’s the sizing like on the Blazers? In comparison to the AF1’s and Jordan 1’s that is? Thinking about stacking for a pair...

So what’s the sizing like on the Blazers? In comparison to the AF1’s and Jordan 1’s that is? Thinking about stacking for a pair...
I would say TTS, and I’m a wide footer. I went a .5 up thinking they ran small/narrow, and they were way too long. Just sold them this past weekend to get my true size.

Back
Top Bottom