Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How does the snkrs app even determine who gets chosen? Ive literally only been notified even once prior to a release. I'm always on top of it though..... just curious? Andorid btw...

Last edited:
Because there’s 3 of us total, so usually at least 1 of us gets lucky ever so often, and I almost always post here. Believe me, we miss a LOT, especially the last 6 months when more and more people started cheating the system.
Nice. Not hating, just envious.

Nice. Not hating, just envious.

I just checked, I've won 4 out of 20 raffles at Undefeated. My first 3 raffles with them ever, and then in July, but nothing since. Not bad, but definitely not amazing. Only 1 Off-White.

We put in the legwork and enter all types of raffles though:
In store (Undefeated, BAIT, RSVP, Bodega, etc)
Online US and Euro sites (SlamJam, END, Sivas, etc)
Social media (NEVER win, I actually rarely enter these anymore),
and various apps (SNKRS, Frenzy, CopDate, etc).

So once in a while one of us wins, and I post here. It's not always from Undefeated, even though it may seem that way. A lot of work, very few wins, but we love sneakers so it's worth it to us.

Last edited:
Should’ve went to Undefeated
It was raining the day they had raffle tickets

But now it’s pouring salt

the only chance of getting a W in Holland is via online raffles, and those raffles has thousands of thousands global entries smh

Well, already feel like the Ls are going to rain down on me. At least it's realistically the last one for a while and I can go back to just wearing the shoes I own...

here come the L's, not even trippin tho
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom