Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

24E57123-BAB7-4868-9B78-005E6E2A2280.jpeg
Glad ATL finally gets a shot. Team manual. Definitely wearing these.

don't y'all get the all star next year. im sure you will get a pass then. trust me for Atlanta it hasn't been great to say the least

they have heat in the city but its exclusive access stuff that the same people keep getting.

so honestly little to any real heat has been dropped at our pop up also they wont rotate the stock for some reason.

the reason atl even had a shot at a pass is cause the pop up here tbh and it seems Nike stock is limited cause they removed chi for Atlanta.

with that being said hopefully the next city to get a pop up they have some desired shoes dropping would suck to get a pop up and straight GR's drop and all the heat on exclusive access. basically making snkrs pass pointless, when you could cop the same shoes easily off FTL app.

did kith NY go out yet?

edit: well i just won my first kith raffle LOL anything specific i should know? i have a later pickup time

I need help! Seriously. I just found out I won the Kith raffle but can be there to pick up the shoes. Do you think they will allow me to send someone to pick them up for me?

Back
Top Bottom