Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Another on feet pics I took this morning

CE462EFB-D61D-46E3-9657-5E96FCC5F7C9.jpeg

D278BE8F-8028-4056-8A29-F16E5F1C2C35.jpeg

49D61BC9-9DB9-4D2A-9850-91A134376E7C.jpeg

Anybody know what the turn around time is for dsmny? Is it a quick grab and pay and get out?

Would also like more insight on this, but on reddit someone said that they won prestos from DSM and it took 15 min. They do have much wider pickup time so it makes sense to separate some of the foot traffic.

Does anyone know the sizing on the ow airmax 90? I typically wear a 10.5 / 11 in Jordan 1's and size 11 in the yeezy v2.. I just wanted to make sure I purchase the right size. Thanks in advance

how fast or slow is kith pickup?

I can only speak on Brooklyn, but its slow. Be sure to arrive earlier if you have somewhere to be. The fastest I've waited was 45 min and I got there at a good time where the line was about 25 people from the store. But the longest ive waited was 2 hours, was down the block and I got there earlier both times.

Sellers fees are 50% off $300+ until 12 PM EST tomorrow, prices should dip a bit
Yeah, it's the main reason for the price dip. It's not because they're a lot of pairs to go around. Certainly not significantly more than any recent Off White releases. GOAT is always a bit more expensive than StockX due to a smaller market but prices haven't tanked whatsoever on there.

I feel like these may hit the high 300s. There’s a lot of pairs to go around...

I already got a pair at near $500 as I've taken L's all around and planned on picking up a 2nd pair at resell anyways since I want to double up. However, if they hit the high 300's, I'll sell off another few pairs of shoes and pick up another sz 12 in the Black and a pair in the Desert Ore as well. I highly doubt they will drop below $450-475 though.

Last edited:
I can only speak on Brooklyn, but its slow. Be sure to arrive earlier if you have somewhere to be. The fastest I've waited was 45 min and I got there at a good time where the line was about 25 people from the store. But the longest ive waited was 2 hours, was down the block and I got there earlier both times.

damn i'm happy you told me this since i won at Brooklyn ugh yeah no way im going to work tomorrow LOL thanks man

anywhere good to park around there by the way? lol ive never been

Back
Top Bottom