Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i was actually thinking about getting them orange lv's

orange lv's or pay resell for forces lol

forces would probably be cheaper

I doubt that nike lab event for chiraq on SNKRS gona have pairs :nerd:
I doubt it as well..Nike just loves having those DIY type events for pretty much anything they release these days.

Then again I was able to pick up my OG Blazers when I attended Nike Off campus in NYC.

Any tips on what I can do to my SNKRs account? It sucks. I've entered every draw for the last few years and always get nothing. Never even get a "Sorry you didn't get em" notification / email / anything. I always get the PayPal Nike authorization email... and then crickets.

I know its not easy, but it seems like something is going on with my account to get a PayPal pre-auth every single drop... and then nothing confirming one way or the other.

Any tips on what I can do to my SNKRs account? It sucks. I've entered every draw for the last few years and always get nothing. Never even get a "Sorry you didn't get em" notification / email / anything. I always get the PayPal Nike authorization email... and then crickets.

I know its not easy, but it seems like something is going on with my account to get a PayPal pre-auth every single drop... and then nothing confirming one way or the other.

Pray

Do u have NTC app or

Back
Top Bottom