Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah resellers went last night and bought full size runs.

So I assume they weren’t limited to 1 item per person? I didn’t see any signs posted when I was in the shop.

I was honestly so shocked to see it completely wiped out. I knew some stuff would be sold out, but everything? Like damn.

Shirts ranged from $65-$150. I really wanted a Pyrex shirt but of course everything was sold out. Never saw the Tom Sachs collab tee in the shop so don’t know the price. Saw one guy walking out with three of them though :smh:

I’m unlikely to make it to Chicago to see the show, so I picked up the book this weekend.
4CC216E4-A631-44A3-9E14-3A4145D12CF6.jpeg

What was retail?

So I assume they weren’t limited to 1 item per person? I didn’t see any signs posted when I was in the shop.

I was honestly so shocked to see it completely wiped out. I knew some stuff would be sold out, but everything? Like damn.

Shirts ranged from $65-$150. I really wanted a Pyrex shirt but of course everything was sold out. Never saw the Tom Sachs collab tee in the shop so don’t know the price. Saw one guy walking out with three of them though :smh:

Retail on the Tom Sachs was $300. You could buy one of each size.

Retail on the Tom Sachs was $300. You could buy one of each size.

Nuts. Just asking for resellers to cop all the sizes. Surprised they didn't enforce a limit of only buying 1 per style or whatever, but also not surprised because that's $$ for them and they could care less about people who really want it :rofl:

Gotta put the OG 90s up there, and OG Prestos

F6750931-5BCD-44F0-B446-535B90A3ADFC.png

I agree. The 90s are dope, but i'd be reluctant to wear them - only because i think they look best when in pristine condition...and the material looks like it would be a magnet for dirt...

I've worn my blazers a bunch (with the intention of adding some wear and tear for "character") and theyre still clean AF.

Back
Top Bottom