Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I fly for shoes all the time it’s free and a fun day trip. If you work for an airline day trips is part of life

yep, daytrips are an essential part of life in our industry, even just going somewhere just to grab lunch & come back... it opens up a whole world where we're not limited to doing things in our cities, concerts, events, daytrips, restaurants, even going to buy cars & driving them back... i love it.

man i miss the days of FCFS, no release date, "we will sell them when we get them" hyped SB dunk releases.

guess I gotta adapt for the new wave. looking to get in one of these cook groups with the youngins.

willing to pay and have a history with the sneaker community (obviously not evidenced by this account) that I can share with you if you need my resume :rofl:

hit me up

Most cook groups just want you to pay some money and expect you to have a bot. Your better off trying to find something local in your area maybe a good FB group with adults.

Or if it is a cook group try to find something more catered for older sneaker heads.

Them young kids treat sneakers like it’s all about money to them. I get it we all sell at some point but sheesh.

yep, daytrips are an essential part of life in our industry, even just going somewhere just to grab lunch & come back... it opens up a whole world where we're not limited to doing things in our cities, concerts, events, daytrips, restaurants, even going to buy cars & driving them back... i love it.

I have brought a car and drove it back. Best deal on a car too cause you basically look region wide for a steal.

D-EvxtgWwAElezt.jpg
Lol

I’m curious to those who have actually worn theirs,

Are these comfortable on city streets?
Those cleats/spikes on the bottom look painful

People don’t care about shipping no more it’s whatever. They just need a ship date to list on stock x.

Also, after YS shipping stories people are just numb.

Any indication the MCAs are going to drop again? I saw someone posted for Mercer in NYC but curious if anything else nationally or if yesterday was it.

Just stopping by to see if heads are bugging over Nike shipping confirmations yet. Kinda disappointed. I figured it would be wild in here since it’s been more than one day :ohwell:
I really don't care that much, as long as they get here by next Friday. This is the longest I've ever waited on Nike to ship anything, but they did give the expected arrival as July 5th so people can't be too upset. I was going to flip them right away but I think a lot of people are going to be doing that once shipping confirmations come out so I'll just wait.

man i miss the days of FCFS, no release date, "we will sell them when we get them" hyped SB dunk releases.

guess I gotta adapt for the new wave. looking to get in one of these cook groups with the youngins.

willing to pay and have a history with the sneaker community (obviously not evidenced by this account) that I can share with you if you need my resume :rofl:

hit me up

damn we out here with hypebeast CV's

Back
Top Bottom