Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

scooped a couple pillows
have some bids on the bedding and clock
i aint paying crazy numbers and definitely aint spending any time copping in person

this drop is on the heels of me copping a few plush things/ pillows already so i'm dropping bread left and right on my living situation which is kind of a new thing for me after the initial move in

def no shortage of crap to spend money on >D

scooped a couple pillows
have some bids on the bedding and clock
i aint paying crazy numbers and definitely aint spending any time copping in person

this drop is on the heels of me copping a few plush things/ pillows already so i'm dropping bread left and right on my living situation which is kind of a new thing for me after the initial move in

def no shortage of crap to spend money on >D

scooped the wet grass rug and the receipt rug. still want the clock and the pillow lol. gonna stop by my local ikea to see if they still got those after work

did the OW x Ikea collab sell out? hoping resellers changed their minds after seeing the resell

for casual Friday
9C2B2EAF-DC69-493C-864A-3AFA46CD5269.jpeg

So after buying off stockx I notice some of their descriptions change
Things I purchased thinking were actual pillows now have different descriptions and have a “please note” disclaimer stating it’s only pillow cases etc
Kinda wack
Don’t care that I now have to buy pillows just absolutely would not have purchased it if I would’ve known

My Ikea here in the city has everything. Is this collection moving for crazy resale? Can possibly pick up for some niketalkers

Good looks on the alyoop with the pillow size , copped that one and the closest thing I could find to fit the bedding , they advertise it as a queen set but the dimensions of that pillow are small as **** had to get something for that too

Back
Top Bottom