Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The thing with StockX is that the rug is $40 shipping + like $17 tax so the buyer is paying $300+ but the seller is making no profit. It’s a loss for both side

The thing with StockX is that the rug is $40 shipping + like $17 tax so the buyer is paying $300+ but the seller is making no profit. It’s a loss for both side

Exactly why I told kids when I was in line this is all strictly personal items unless you're trying to flip locally but mf'ers wouldn't listen. Got everything I wanted except the full length mirror which pissed me off since it was the item I actually needed.

I am a size 11 US men.
What size UK should I choose for the NIKE X OFF-WHITE VAPOR STREET raffle?
TIA!

I am a size 11 US men.
What size UK should I choose for the NIKE X OFF-WHITE VAPOR STREET raffle?
TIA!

An 11 US men’s is a UK 10, but you need to go up 1.5 sizes if they’re listed as women’s sizing, so 11.5 UK women’s. I’m still on the fence on these. I definitely want the Waffle Racers and already have (and like) Kigers. How many spikes does a person need really? That said I’ll probably try for the yellow pair. Sky Waffles are MUST.

An 11 US men’s is a UK 10, but you need to go up 1.5 sizes if they’re listed as women’s sizing, so 11.5 UK women’s. I’m still on the fence on these. I definitely want the Waffle Racers and already have (and like) Kigers. How many spikes does a person need really? That said I’ll probably try for the yellow pair. Sky Waffles are MUST.
Yes you are right :smile: for the End raffle I signed up for a UK 10 since I am a US 9.5 (since they said they are listed as women’s sizes )

DM me. I have a spare rug i'll let go for retail + shipping.

wish you were local, its not that I don't wanna pay shipping, its just that I rather that shipping fee that I would've forked out be an extra bone to you for ooping the rug lol. It's all good, I slept on the rug because I was waiting on the Still Loading more, but now I'm having FOMO for the wet grass lol considering its so affordable. Don't wanna give stockx any of my monies since I got 3 credit cards hacked from StockX.

Reactions: azp

UK doesn't have women's sizing. UK 10 = US 11 men's / US 12.5 women's

On my OW terra kiger 5 that is Womens Size 12.5, it says UK 10.

Sorry, didn’t realize UK sizing was unisex. I should’ve looked at my own Terra Kiger box before commenting. I truly hope no one entered for the wrong size because of my post.

1573342350683.png

Back
Top Bottom