Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

769D1F12-ED6A-4DEE-A294-48456A39FE79.jpeg
8DC9E64F-CC8C-4885-98B5-5698A93BFFF1.gif
Damn thats sick! Where did u win?

I also won the Footpatrol raffle and just paid the PayPal invoice for my pair. Just a little worried since there is no mention of my US shipping address in the PayPal invoice and I can't access the Footpatrol website since I'm in the US. Anyone else in the same dilemma?

No order confirmation email from Footpatrol either :frown:

I also won the Footpatrol raffle and just paid the PayPal invoice for my pair. Just a little worried since there is no mention of my US shipping address in the PayPal invoice and I can't access the Footpatrol website since I'm in the US. Anyone else in the same dilemma?

Interesting—a lot of people on here hit on foot patrol. These are limited right? I hope so because I entered a lot of raffles. If I won even half of them I would have quite a few pairs and a pissed off wife! I thought I would be lucky to win one.

I guess it could also be coincidence.

I think we’ll be fine. My guess is Footpatrol will have to consolidate all the payments and will issue winners an e-invoice or e-receipt once the package is about to be shipped or has shipped.

The Nordstrom NYC line is brolic, anyone signed up? Saw it was through an IPad, what did you have to put in?

oo thank god i thought i was the only one (won michigan pair). i submit payment and paypal kept me on the loop of death. never got a confirmation page or email from footpatrol but got a paypal confirmation email. i emailed their customer service anyway just to make sure everything went through okay o.o

The Nordstrom NYC line is brolic, anyone signed up? Saw it was through an IPad, what did you have to put in?

Stopped by at like 7, saw the line and dipped.

Last time I did it was ipad, I think you just put basic contact info and select what size you wanted, for this probably also pick which color.

Back
Top Bottom