Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So how do the 4's fit? Would I be able to size down .5? or just go TTS to be safe
I think .5, you'd be good. I asked the same question and someone said they whole sized down and it was snug but doable. Ive heard a few people say they running a lil big. So .5 should be cool.

There is no such thing as a mens releases for the sails. They wouldve already released or you wouldve seen pictures for them already.

Or it could've been interpreted as women get first dibs with the early exclusive access then men get their chance afterwards with the worldwide SNKRS release.
Na it said off white Jordan 4 coming soon......ladies first then fellas. Ladies get the sail 4s n men get the breds. Simple as that.

I think .5, you'd be good. I asked the same question and someone said they whole sized down and it was snug but doable. Ive heard a few people say they running a lil big. So .5 should be cool.

Thats me, I went down a size, not by choice, and surprisingly they are more than fine. If I had a choice id go only a half size down though.

Why did he specifically mention that there will be woman’s IV’s in men sizes? That **** is confusing.
He didn't. It you re read the post it doesn't say women's pairs. It says "air Jordan 4s coming soon" "women first then the fellas".....meaning the women's 4s (sails) drop first then the men's pair coming after (breds)

He didn't. It you re read the post it doesn't say women's pairs. It says "air Jordan 4s coming soon" "women first then the fellas".....meaning the women's 4s (sails) drop first then the men's pair coming after (breds)

idk man, You gotta admit he worded it poorly

Bruh, Stadium Goods dirty af, they lying like a mofo. I filed a claim with the BBB and FTC, my CC as well for the refund since they're refusing to refund. This their response to my claim with the BBB.

"The customer questioned the authenticity of this pair of sneakers.

After inspection, we discovered that this pair doesn't belong to Stadium Goods. Firstly, they are worn, dirty. As you can see in the photos, the SG tags were cut-off, then reapplied.

Also included in the photos is an image of what the zip tie should look like (uncut). The clear tie that attaches the extra laces bag was pulled-off, and placed onto this pair of sneakers through the laces when it should be attached at the top eyelet.

Stadium Goods can not accept 1) worn , dirty shoes. 2) shoes that are outside of the original inquiry 3) shoes that do not belong to the original order.

As Stadium Goods has sufficient evidence of a fraudulent return, Stadium Goods will not be refunding buyer. Order has been shipped back to buyer and buyer has possession of item. "

Again, literally sent back the same exact item to them in the same condition that I received it. I never took that tag off. Suspected they were fake the moment I took them out. All I did was take pics and send that thing right back.

Man, **** them. They shipped that package out of some warehouse from CA instead of NY, knew something fishy was gonna happen with that and the price being so cheap.

Bruh, Stadium Goods dirty af, they lying like a mofo. I filed a claim with the BBB and FTC, my CC as well for the refund since they're refusing to refund. This their response to my claim with the BBB.

After inspection, we discovered that this pair doesn't belong to Stadium Goods. Firstly, they are worn, dirty. As you can see in the photos, the SG tags were cut-off, then reapplied.

Also included in the photos is an image of what the zip tie should look like (uncut). The clear tie that attaches the extra laces bag was pulled-off, and placed onto this pair of sneakers through the laces when it should be attached at the top eyelet.

Stadium Goods can not accept 1) worn , dirty shoes. 2) shoes that are outside of the original inquiry 3) shoes that do not belong to the original order.

As Stadium Goods has sufficient evidence of a fraudulent return, Stadium Goods will not be refunding buyer. Order has been shipped back to buyer and buyer has possession of item. "

Again, literally sent back the same exact item to them in the same condition that I received it. I never took that tag off. Suspected they were fake the moment I took them out. All I did was take pics and send that thing right back.

Man, **** them. They shipped that package out of some warehouse from CA instead of NY, knew something fishy was gonna happen with that and the price being so cheap.

damn that sounds terrible. CC company should hold you down

You got proof? Pics of when you opened the box etc?

I'd get all that **** ready. Tracking info showing it leave from California, delivery, pics. They said they were worn, dirty - show that how you got them.

3E50D901-8C14-45FF-BD5F-86BB84ED123B.png

Are you guys able to tell if this pair is legit? It’s off eBay, been in contact with seller since Friday afternoon but sold yesterday afternoon. Seller said buyer seem sketchy because payment is on hold and might cancel the sales.

GOAT is screwing me over. After they issued me a $60 credit it seems like I’m blocked from putting offers and purchasing so I can’t even use it when I tried buying it at $980 on Friday.. Luckily PayPal noticed I’m in good standing and reopened the case.

I know it’s not much but seller showed shipping infos. Just requested him to take more pics with his user name if he’s going to cancel the transaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got proof? Pics of when you opened the box etc?

I'd get all that **** ready. Tracking info showing it leave from California, delivery, pics. They said they were worn, dirty - show that how you got them.

Yeah I posted it all in this thread when I first got them in. They weren’t dirty when I got them in or when I sent them, they claim I wore them and got them dirty and that I cut the tag, which is all untrue. Shipped it exactly how it came.

This is how I know they’re scumbags, cause they’re saying I did all this, and of course I know I didn’t. Can’t believe this ****.

Last edited:
3E50D901-8C14-45FF-BD5F-86BB84ED123B.png

Are you guys able to tell if this pair is legit? It’s off eBay, been in contact with seller since Friday afternoon but sold yesterday afternoon. Seller said buyer seem sketchy because payment is on hold and might cancel the sales.

GOAT is screwing me over. After they issued me a $60 credit it seems like I’m blocked from putting offers and purchasing so I can’t even use it when I tried buying it at $980 on Friday.. Luckily PayPal noticed I’m in good standing and reopened the case.

I know it’s not much but seller showed shipping infos. Just requested him to take more pics with his user name if he’s going to cancel the transaction.
Bruh sorry but you seem to have to much shady shtt going on. First you got got by stadium goods, then goat supposedly blocked you from buying and now you asking us to legit check a shoe that the seller already sold but hasn't shipped because payments on hold. Just saying you got alot going on, seem to attract negative energy. Lol

Bruh sorry but you seem to have to much shady shtt going on. First you got got by stadium goods, then goat supposedly blocked you from buying and now you asking us to legit check a shoe that the seller already sold but hasn't shipped because payments on hold. Just saying you got alot going on, seem to attract negative energy. Lol
Stadium good was another person, not me. But I have to admit...the last two months I have been having some negative energy too.

Stadium good was another person, not me. But I have to admit...the last two months I have been having some negative energy too.
Oh true, I thought you were the same guy, but yeah if you get any bad feelings just pass. Sometimes just paying that little extra to have a middleman autenticate is worth the peace of mind. Also check out fb marketplace and see if you can find a pair and get proof from seller, ie. Snkrs receipt or wherever they got em

Oh true, I thought you were the same guy, but yeah if you get any bad feelings just pass. Sometimes just laying that little extra to have a middleman autenticate is worth the peace of mind. Also check out fb marketplace and see if you can find a pair and get proof from seller, ie. Snkrs receipt or wherever they got em
I think I’ll wait till sole supremacy have one in stock then, they accept offers too now. I don’t have any social media like FB, only twitter. Right when I found out about GOAT I did tell myself maybe it’s a sign and it’s time to chill. :lol:

This seller do have a proof of receipt and shipping infos and stuff. Only being careful because his other sales doesn’t have anything to do with shoes.

Back
Top Bottom