Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

All these celebrities having collabs or different brands joining forces seems to over saturate the market. They are coming from
every corner and it is not special anymore. 21 Louis Vuitton x Nike Air Force one colorways? They are just overdoing it, they probably had to do 21 to spread out the fixed costs and to keep the numbers as low as possible, in order to make sure they sell out. Nike should go back to their roots, everything retro nowadays is popular why not go down that road more!

Disgraceful. Glad I got rid of all OWs.

i've had o/w og prestos, black prestos, 97's, desert 90's & i don't regret selling one pair... i still have my og 90's & my unc jordan 1's that i'm about to get rid of, this line didn't age very well. i got everything for retail so i can't be mad at what i sell them for...

i've had o/w og prestos, black prestos, 97's, desert 90's & i don't regret selling one pair... i still have my og 90's & my unc jordan 1's that i'm about to get rid of, this line didn't age very well. i got everything for retail so i can't be mad at what i sell them for...

why do u want to get rid of em if u dont mid me asking

why do u want to get rid of em if u dont mid me asking

personally, the shoes didn't age well & my style changed & i want sneakers that i can keep for longer than 5 years without them looking like crap when i wear them. it was a good moment in sneaker history, but the style of the shoe is almost as if it was meant to breakdown back into the materials from which they were constructed. it's not like a tom sachs mars yard where you can beat them to heck & they still look good, or a timeless jordan 1 with the leather that creases & wears like a good schott perfecto.

personally, the shoes didn't age well & my style changed & i want sneakers that i can keep for longer than 5 years without them looking like crap when i wear them. it was a good moment in sneaker history, but the style of the shoe is almost as if it was meant to breakdown back into the materials from which they were constructed. it's not like a tom sachs mars yard where you can beat them to heck & they still look good, or a timeless jordan 1 with the leather that creases & wears like a good schott perfecto.
opinions are a wonderful thing, especially with fashion and style.

personally I think that the worn/daily used AJ1s OW are fantastic to look at (All 3 colorways)

but i do see your point of growing out of the 2017 hypebeast look.

opinions are a wonderful thing, especially with fashion and style.

personally I think that the worn/daily used AJ1s OW are fantastic to look at (All 3 colorways)

but i do see your point of growing out of the 2017 hypebeast look.

i kind of fall in love with sneaker stories also, & i loved how the 1st 10 had the "ghosting" vs. "revealing" concept, now it just seems like a money grab, the creativity is nonexistent.

Hit for wifey…haven’t hit on snkrs since those silver toes(her size also)
E982DA32-620E-4D68-B098-71244C4F56FA.png

damn. did yall know they were dropping?

i still have yet to hit any off white shoe.
Back in March I think they were rumored to drop on Converse site so I signed up for text notifications…they never dropped but then out of the blue converse text me yesterday saying they were coming to snkrs. I didn’t think anything of it but decided to still check every morning at the top of the hour(9cst). Refreshed this morning and there they were…

I keep seeing the same copy/paste comments from sneaker social media guys, some of NT's own, acknowledging and/or mocking new hype on jordan 2s. Just two examples below:

Ijapino: "Seems like the AJ2 fans are starting to come out the woodworks. That’s cool. But whatcha know about the Nightshades?? 😂"
Scollard23: "Just because I know everyone loves Air Jordan IIs now 😆 All kidding aside, I’m excited that people are excited!"

Did everyone just forget how hype Don C 2's were at the time? These guys sound like clowns cracking the same old comments about how 2s are "all of a sudden" hype. People FEENED for the Don C's at the time. Obviously no one wanted the garbaggio radio raheems, nightshades, dark concord, grey safaris, candy pack. Those were hideous. Some like wing it's, alternate breds, were ok. Melo's, OG colorways, and converse packs are fire. I'm just tired of reading ignorant *** comments about how 2s are hot for supposedly the first time when they very hype when Don C put his out.

TL;DR 2s were hype before off white

Back
Top Bottom