Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

NO SURPRISE HERE :frown:
CC9B4479-7FFC-40FD-BEA7-AF0C7B6C11BF.png

The fake pump by nike. Nike sent out a notification for the glide flyease at the same time. I was ready to jump for joy 😂

There is like I would say closer to what 500k if not more accounts.

the chances of getting access is what less than 2% less than that cause they seed pairs. And shadow bot accounts.

yea interaction helps but ok maybe 3%

I wouldn’t honestly be upset with odds that bad.

So you got the EA notification but it was sold out when you clicked over? That's brutal...
No clicked the link.

99% of my EA’s (last one was Royal Toes) i’ve never got the actual notification.

I actual got second chance on SW AM 97/1 but i seen the link first (checked out from there) and by the time i got the notification they were Sold out.

There is like I would say closer to what 500k if not more accounts.

the chances of getting access is what less than 2% less than that cause they seed pairs. And shadow bot accounts.

yea interaction helps but ok maybe 3%

I wouldn’t honestly be upset with odds that bad.
There's probably 20m accounts. 500k is way low.

No clicked the link.

99% of my EA’s (last one was Royal Toes) i’ve never got the actual notification.

I actual got second chance on SW AM 97/1 but i seen the link first (checked out from there) and by the time i got the notification they were Sold out.

Ah, gotcha. I went ape-**** when I got EA for the Game Royal AJ1s a few years ago and clicked through to sold out. Called into a rep and everything. I was like "how the **** do I get 'exclusive access' before release date and have it sell out before I can check out?" I got a 20% code from the rep, but looking back it's funny how naive I was about how the system worked :lol:.

Nike is not going to be satisfied until people move on to other things…I don’t think they want to even sell shoes anymore it’s almost like they want to make every shoe that’s a limited release into an art piece..exclusive and the resellers including themselves have the access..I’m almost willing to believe half of the winners are Nike employees or affiliates..but we’ll see only time will tell.

Lol sold out when I open the link, Nike stay on the BS, no notification for this but they couldn’t wait to tell me about the fly ease….lol

I don’t need any other pairs from the 50, and I can’t remember the last time I got access through the snkrs app. Good luck to all that are trying through snkrs.

Attachments

• 9674A249-CA35-44EA-A187-2DCA8DFA0616.jpeg
    9674A249-CA35-44EA-A187-2DCA8DFA0616.jpeg
    512.2 KB · Views: 523
  • 2714B007-5D5D-4981-ABA8-C06794559179.jpeg
    2714B007-5D5D-4981-ABA8-C06794559179.jpeg
    589.4 KB · Views: 528
Back
Top Bottom