Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Was definitely expecting more than 2000 winners per day. They made it seem like it would be pretty widely available. Shame on me for that.

I'm sure they made a ton of pairs. Just depends on where you are on the, "spectrum."

I can’t understand how the https://public---domain.com/ page is supposed to increase your chances to get a pair. The site doesn’t link to SNKRS as far as I can tell. Granted, even if I could figure it out I imagine it would only increase my .0001% chance to .0002%

So each day, I'm gonna need to check to see if I have EA for the next few weeks? This blows. Should've just did a draw and got it over with. All that talk about answering polls, watching content, etc was just bs

To add more frustration - What time are we even supposed to check? It seems like we have proof from other exclusive access drops that the notifications arrive way too late for some people.

Someone in Nike marketing got a fat bonus and a promotion off this. “What if we get millions of our users to engage with our content like crazy for a release? Then, and this is the best part, we don’t ever inform 99% of our users of anything, but keep telling to engage even harder and we MIGHT let them see a sold out page.”

my god that’s brilliant!! What’ll it cost us?

“eh let’s throw some influencers 2k pairs or so”

💰💰💰

4 more days.

we should all get lucky at least once this week.

anyone take anything away from that probability video on the public domain site?

Just watched the latest OW Dunk video on SNKRS, on which one of the people was showing and wearing #49, and yeah, that’s the only pair I’d truly want outside of #1 and #50. White over laces, light grey tongue, light grey zip tie, black/white midsole plug, only popping color being the green on that tag on the Swoosh. I mean, if I luck up, I’ll take whatever, but those are the only three that really look good to me. But again, I’m personally not into non SB Dunk Lows, so if I receive 50 Ls like I’m expecting and anticipating, I’m not tripping one bit.
EFE30586-760D-417A-98E2-DCD225569CC9.jpeg

D48A8A39-0167-4853-A19D-6920FEDF13A9.jpeg

D028491A-EF9D-45E8-8993-B3E924473FBE.jpeg

01E56FBA-90D3-4EB4-B5A3-0096750FDCC8.jpeg

66371B2D-110B-463E-A47E-AFBB8F417EB3.jpeg

974BC3DA-CE3A-4232-9351-F86E4F447368.jpeg

You can see all the colors and numbers on the goat app.

AECF1B4A-9D36-4AD1-9BF0-0DE6D8D6D8FB.jpeg

I was looking for clear photos of each one to decide which one is my favorite. Goat was the only place I could see all 50 lol. So far it seems like the one that has grey suede, grey tongue and navy laces #18 is my personal favorite.

You can see all the colors and numbers on the goat app.

AECF1B4A-9D36-4AD1-9BF0-0DE6D8D6D8FB.jpeg

I was looking for clear photos of each one to decide which one is my favorite. Goat was the only place I could see all 50 lol. So far it seems like the one that has grey suede, grey tongue and navy laces #18 is my personal favorite.
Appreciate this

#48 is by fav my favorite
The leather upper + colored tongue is beautiful
But take any one with a Purple/Black/blue tongue.

i honestly havent looked at any of those lots outside of 1 and 50

they all teh same **** man lol

I think most will have no chance at getting a pair for retail. About 1900 pairs for each EA. There are 5 EAs in total. One down, 4 to go. This is just ridiculous. Also, EA goes out at 9AM PST. Good luck all!

I think most will have no chance at getting a pair for retail. About 1900 pairs for each EA. There are 5 EAs in total. One down, 4 to go. This is just ridiculous. Also, EA goes out at 9AM PST. Good luck all!
Thanks for the info on when EA hits. I wondered when, especially since I don’t trust my SNKRS notifications.

Back
Top Bottom