Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I did make sure to click through all the off white stories on there and like all the off white content - no clue if that really helps but that's what I did. I havent spent any money on the app save the TS high purchase in 2019.

Nah I don’t have any notifications on for SNKRS. I just check at 9am central time. Yesterday when I checked the app I didnt have anything there. Today when I refreshed the in stock section it showed the shoebox and when I clicked it I had EA.

I don't even see the shoe box on my app or desktop. EA still alludes and confuses me.

I got EA!!!!! I haven’t hit on SNKRS since the bred toes!!!!! N my KG voice “🗣Anything is Possible!!!!”

my color description was Sail/Crimson Tint and something else I can’t remember but I can’t find a pic of which ones they’ll turn out to be
11D54721-83FC-4608-8482-8CC0BB0D8AD8.png

928C37F9-C05A-49BE-BA1A-48490485E1DF.jpeg

I got EA!!!!! I haven’t hit on SNKRS since the bred toes!!!!! N my KG voice “🗣Anything is Possible!!!!”

my color description was Sail/Crimson Tint and something else I can’t remember but I can’t find a pic of which ones they’ll turn out to be

Over the past two months though I have increased my interactions and activity on the SNKRS app, I watch the slides, videos, I favorite upcoming kicks, and I even upload pics to “Kickcheck” so that might’ve helped

I did all of that minus uploading pics to kick check and nothing. ☹️
I know we have three more days of this bull**** but it’s frustrating. I want these to wear.

Congrats on the W I think we got the same colorway, Sail/Crimson Tint/ Volt/ Neutral Grey.

Nike: "Like, :emoji_heart:, and watch every story and join every live video and vote in every single poll to increase your chances to get exclusive access"

1 week later

Nike: "Liking, :emoji_heart:, and watching every thing will not increase your chances of getting exclusive access"

Nike: "Like, :emoji_heart:, and watch every story and join every live video and vote in every single poll to increase your chances to get exclusive access"

1 week later

Nike: "Liking, :emoji_heart:, and watching every thing will not increase your chances of getting exclusive access"

Until the next time they try this same system and only choose the people who interact with the content…They clearly just playing games now…

I will be really disappointed if I never get a EA...it really tells me that Nike doesn't care if you been a member for years and bought 100s of shoes with a specific account. Their system is probably completely random

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom