Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

no one knows. original SNKS post said a few days but Will and Lucian from SNKS Live said two weeks.
..im mad i been watchin, interacting, even know these mfs names but no access

Is anyone else just saying multicolor? No where am I seeing mines tell me what color I’m getting?
24AA3487-E262-4DF2-AEB3-BBF7905E5BE6.jpeg
Nike changed it after the second day. I say this because I copped on Tuesday and I was able to see the colorway I am getting.

not Like dude with a 1000 desktop snkrs accounts using a bot can check them all.

does access even show on desktop I mean I’m sure you can spoof an desktop to run the mobile version tho.

dudes can check on their bot for their 1000 accounts to see if they have access lol, my friend does.

And access does show on desktop and you can checkout on desktop too. I got access for the taupe haze 4's few months back and I couldn't see the access on my SNKRS mobile app, but when I clicked the link on my desktop web browser, it showed exclusive access and I checked out on desktop.

Homie gave me the ultimate oop. He got EA and let me cop. Almost shed a few tears of joy. Got overnight shipping so they should be here tomorrow.

dudes can check on their bot for their 1000 accounts to see if they have access lol, my friend does.

And access does show on desktop and you can checkout on desktop too. I got access for the taupe haze 4's few months back and I couldn't see the access on my SNKRS mobile app, but when I clicked the link on my desktop web browser, it showed exclusive access and I checked out on desktop.

I wasn’t sure thanks for clearing it up

Well a lot more humans seem to be eating this go around.

Mine was automatically upgraded to 2-day shipping once I got confirmation they shipped out.

Back
Top Bottom