Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

FYI on the shipping situation. This was posted on Twitter and some are getting emails talking about delays as well.

expect more delays with the 4’s this weekend make sure y’all get 2 day shipping.

15CC9588-8E1D-432F-A721-170ADEADA655.jpeg

Not really stressing it yet because I just hit yesterday, but has anyone who hit on the 18th gotten shipping confirmation yet? Just curious bc sounds like shipping has been a mess lol. I only have a confirmation email so far.
Says shipped but no movement

In hand, just staring at the the shoe, it looks better with the rope.

On foot, it looks better without the rope.

Haven’t seen anyone, none one person, pull off the on-foot wit the goofy rope.

Does Nike even give out disco codes anymore?
Before you could complain about the smallest thing and get one or just flat out ask for no reason

FYI on the shipping situation. This was posted on Twitter and some are getting emails talking about delays as well.

expect more delays with the 4’s this weekend make sure y’all get 2 day shipping.

yea and its affecting 2day shipping too, I got two fedex 2day air packages from Nike stuck "in transit" since Tuesday with no updates. I wish Nike just stopped using fedex and instead switch expedited shipping over to UPS

Does Nike even give out disco codes anymore?
Before you could complain about the smallest thing and get one or just flat out ask for no reason

no they don’t. There’s really nothing we can do about it either but what, stop paying for their stuff?

no they don’t. There’s really nothing we can do about it either but what, stop paying for their stuff?

I never hit up nike and complained to get disco codes
I would just hit up nike chat and ask and they would usually hook me up
It was just nice to get

In hand, just staring at the the shoe, it looks better with the rope.

On foot, it looks better without the rope.

Haven’t seen anyone, none one person, pull off the on-foot wit the goofy rope.
I think it looks weird without the rope. And I don’t think they’re at all unwearable, they’re just dunks with a little flair.

Hopefully the prices dip in the coming weeks. I’d like to cop one in suede. Looks like the one I got was leather and canvas

yea and its affecting 2day shipping too, I got two fedex 2day air packages from Nike stuck "in transit" since Tuesday with no updates. I wish Nike just stopped using fedex and instead switch expedited shipping over to UPS

Fedex’s aircraft hub is in Memphis, which is where the Nike warehouse is also.

Notes. 2-day shipping

Back
Top Bottom