Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

DM1602_001

Pulled that number from the image of the preparing shipment screen. What color is that

DM1602_001

Pulled that number from the image of the preparing shipment screen. What color is that

Lot 50, congratulations. 1 and 50 are the more rare and desired lots

as far as that mixed up pair on reddit goes, it seems like everything on the upper is the same except the Lot number tab on the midsole which is not a big deal IMO. Seems like his main Lot is 25 and thats actually a dope upper colorway.

I’ve tried to change the laces 🤓. I’ve posted pics some pages ago, that’s my 2 cents:
- obviously there are 2 different shoes: the leather one (30/50, perfect for summer) and hairy (which is overall better, and limited 20/50);
- the tongue (and the zip tie) makes the shoe, not the laces. Mine (23) it’s blue/purple, and it’s great. Dark tongues are better options;
- 01 and 50 are for true sneakerheads;
- I am from EU, I got lot 23, I’ve been unlucky with EA for a while. I think there are not so limited;
- no one (except me 🤓😂) tried black laces on. I think they’re great;
- the shoe pretend the overlaces and the zip tie on;
- the concept of “buy in the dark”, without knowing what you got (that you nters ruined me ahaha beacuse I checked earlier with the photo ahaha) is nice.. come on, it’s a good idea, and it’s new;
- overlaces swap is possible: I put the other OW (Vapor Street and Waffle) but I think you can try with AM97, AM95… the “Shoelaces” print on the over laces is very tiny and unnoticeable;
- the leather is very good;
- the Cervino mount is better than the shoe itself.
All of this is my personal opinion.
Greetings, guys!I hope you can eat, and I am with everyone who has their FedEx order problems! You resist!

Attachments

• 05C07D8A-4BD2-493B-B9D1-B3C97D69ABC5.jpeg
    05C07D8A-4BD2-493B-B9D1-B3C97D69ABC5.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 146
User Fadakar: ahahahah
Two more things: my lot 23 and the lot 13 (which is suede) seems to have the same color scheme. The inside of the tongue is leather, or fake leather I don’t know.

DM1602_001

I did that trick posted a few pages back and found that number in the image.

-Drew

Does anyone have the season code”FA_21_565_9470” on both shoes or just one, I only have it on the right shoe, left shoe has nothing….
image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm curious, is there any reason why I have been seeing more lots of like 2-20 based on the posts, but rarely see like lot numbers 30-49 around here? Or is it just a coincidence lol
Lots in the 40s were given out this past week and aren’t in the hands of customers yet. We should see them pop in the next few days pending any shipping issues. Lots in the 30s look like they were mainly EU/Asia

Lots in the 40s were given out this past week and aren’t in the hands of customers yet. We should see them pop in the next few days pending any shipping issues. Lots in the 30s look like they were mainly EU/Asia
With US only getting up to lot 17 so far I wouldn't be surprised if everything left in the 40s was a China or Korea exclusive.

More so having the right length and color matching.
I hope I’m able to get lot 19. Or any lot with green in it)being that’s my favorite color)

Hard to swap physically or hard to match with another? If its the former its super easier, quicker than changing laces.

I saw someone post on their story yesterday from hitting on Wednesday & Nike shipped their package in the regular brown box & JDI tape. Almost would rather it get shipped in that than those eco boxes that are super easy to crack open.

Back
Top Bottom