Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

When I saw the style code I was disappointed but Lot #7 looks a lot better in person. The lace matches that green apple tag nicely. I thought about trading but I’m going to hold on to them.
6D600AFA-AEAC-420A-807D-A2FFB20617F0.jpeg

My pair shipped, estimated arrival on Tuesday.

But I have it rerouted to pick it up at the local fedex hub so I can pick it up right when they open in the morning.

EA pair from Wednesday shipped yesterday morning and guess nike upgraded to fedex 2 day like most of my other orders.
already at the local hub and slated to be delivered monday

When I saw the style code I was disappointed but Lot #7 looks a lot better in person. The lace matches that green apple tag nicely. I thought about trading but I’m going to hold on to them.
That's good to know since I have the same lot, and initially shared the same feeling, but they have been growing on me after seeing more pics. Mine should be here Tuesday.

EA pair from Wednesday shipped yesterday morning and guess nike upgraded to fedex 2 day like most of my other orders.
already at the local hub and slated to be delivered monday
Wow that’s clutch. My EA from Wednesday is still “awaiting carrier pick up”, shipped yesterday too.

I can’t lie, this is the best snkrs week in my history. Before this I’ve never hit on anything hyped… I’m was sweating balls while these were in transit. Between my dunks being shipped thru some third party and FedEx literally delaying my shipment a couple times for the travis i was skressed boiz, I can breathe now 😂

9008326A-C89B-454F-B5C7-3196BF67399A.jpeg

I can’t lie, this is the best snkrs week in my history. Before this I’ve never hit on anything hyped… I’m was sweating balls while these were in transit. Between my dunks being shipped thru some third party and FedEx literally delaying my shipment a couple times for the travis i was skressed boiz, I can breathe now 😂

9008326A-C89B-454F-B5C7-3196BF67399A.jpeg
Nike gave you lottery money. Congrats

So it looks like Lot 50 was given on the last day on the very last wave of drops?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom