Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lot 1 and Lot 50 were never that fire to me. Don't get me wrong, they're both nice and clean but they're just like the OW AF1 Complexcon (all white with silver swoosh) and OW AF1 MoMA (all black with silver swoosh) to me. The Lots 2-49 are where the individuality appeals to me. If you can get more than 1 Lot, you can literally mix and match and create your own "flavor" of the dunk.

Did they send you another email saying they upgraded? Or did you just notice it from checking tracking?
No they automatically did it, because its the weekend its not getting delivered but it has been in my city's fedex hub since yesterday

Black pair is boring AF except for the resale.

what pair you ended up getting anyways?

None my shadow banned Nike acct. had access but not my new one.

I woulda been more happy getting access to sacai fragment than any of this trash...

and the black pair is literally the only pair that's different from the rest of this garbage.

Aye listen, y'all boys enjoy this trash I'm just saying what the streets is really thinking, nothing holding weight on the black pair...

FedEx with the Sunday Delivery. Lot 14. Love the color combo on these.
C03FABAA-A65A-48FE-BBA2-D1189379C0AB.jpeg
B2B186D7-EA15-46EF-BC56-EC59527C0AAC.jpeg
7B79A1FF-BE5C-4008-8D45-2B86989DFCE3.jpeg
F2CC272C-F8F4-4068-A38E-4C630C34AB8B.jpeg

Lot 1 is fire but Lot 50 is just decent imo. I already have the black Off-White Blazers so I don’t really care for 50 like that. I’d rather a majority of the hairy suede pairs over Lot 50 personally lol.

Lot 1 is fire but Lot 50 is just decent imo. I already have the black Off-White Blazers so I don’t really care for 50 like that. I’d rather a majority of the hairy suede pairs over Lot 50 personally lol.

The Lots besides 1 are just average I agree. The suede pairs look nice and some color combos are nice but still overall average. Still woudnt mind a pair of the suede ones though.

1 and 50 look the most different, but that doesn’t make them the best looking. 1 is probably the best pair. But several of the other pairs look better than 50 imo.

It's looking like a FedEx or Nike employee did some shady **** with my wife's dunks:

Both me and my wife got EA on Tuesday the 17th and we both chose FedEx 2day. When thursday(19th) came I got my package delivered but her dunks never showed up. (tracking still shows last scan Wednesday night in Memphis)

4505299C-5290-4457-B49B-F80C695FE4D7.png

contacted FedEx on Thursday and they opened up an investigation. Yesterday they responded thru Twitter that the package was mis-loaded in Memphis, TN... and no further updates, no idea where it is.

5944790A-369E-4898-850F-5AFA4514C6E0.png

Contacted Nike this morning and they refunded her, explained that they have no clue what happened to the package.

How exactly does a package get mis-loaded at the origin facility and then vanish, but my dunks arrived without any problems coming from the same facility? **** FedEx

It's looking like a FedEx or Nike employee did some shady **** with my wife's dunks:

Both me and my wife got EA on Tuesday the 17th and we both chose FedEx 2day. When thursday(19th) came I got my package delivered but her dunks never showed up. (tracking still shows last scan Wednesday night in Memphis)

4505299C-5290-4457-B49B-F80C695FE4D7.png

contacted FedEx on Thursday and they opened up an investigation. Yesterday they responded thru Twitter that the package was mis-loaded in Memphis, TN... and no further updates, no idea where it is.

5944790A-369E-4898-850F-5AFA4514C6E0.png

Contacted Nike this morning and they refunded her, explained that they have no clue what happened to the package.

How exactly does a package get mis-loaded at the origin facility and then vanish, but my dunks arrived without any problems coming from the same facility? **** FedEx

Best thing to do is to just not reach out and let it play out. Things are delayed. Several people in here had that and have had them delivered.

Best thing to do is to just not reach out and let it play out. Things are delayed. Several people in here had that and have had them delivered.
Yea that’s the main reason I’m not worrying too much about my small delay. Just gonna give it a week or so & see what happens. Really wish Nike would switch to UPS only. Also wish I would have got overnight shipping lol.

Back
Top Bottom