Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Y’all trippin, my Travis had delays twice and they said it was on the truck and then it wasn’t. Contacted FedEx and each person gave me different answers. They were supposed to be delivered on Friday then Saturday then they updated that it wasn’t gonna be till the 24th well they showed up later that day even tho website said otherwise. Y’all might get lucky and get free shoes.

I didn’t contact Nike at all because it was in FedEx possession. Nike has two options cancel or not cancel I’m not taking those odds.

Last edited:
Y’all trippin, my Travis had delays twice and they said it was on the truck and then it wasn’t. Contacted FedEx and each person gave me different answers. They were supposed to be delivered on Friday then Saturday then they updated that it wasn’t gonna be till the 24th well they showed up later that day even tho website said otherwise. Y’all might get lucky and get free shoes for.

I didn’t contact Nike at all because it was in FedEx possession. Nike has two options cancel or not cancel I’m not taking those odds.
I’m not willing to risk a cancelled order, I’ll happily yet anxiously wait instead 😂

Anyone else’s pair say there coming from Byhalia, Mississippi? That’s a first for me

Mine were shipped out of Memphis and now they've been sitting in Ashdown Arkansas all day today and I live in Houston and they were supposed to be delivered today as a second different delivery date. I had EA on 8/12. I have a lot of purchases from SNKRS and have NEVER had a pair just chill in Arkansas for a day....very bizarre.

They caught on..probs why it's taking so long
Snapchat-965284106.jpg
Snapchat-813401002.jpg
So fire. Lot 7 so underrated it seems. That green tongue with mint cord is something else.

Pretty much.

No one has patience. Stuff ain't delivered in two days & boys thinking their pair got stolen when like 400 hundred other people got the same problem. :lol:

PO

400 other people had a completely different issue, they were all complaining about "awaiting carrier pickup" I haven't seen anyone with an expedited package go missing with no scans.

lol they’re not printing new box labels to fix that “$150” price tags mistakes. And no way they could’ve done it at a Nike distribution warehouse in 1 week during that FedEx “delay”. Would just be easier for them to tear off the $150 MSRP little sticker tab than to print a whole new box label to have it say $180

As far as last day of access goes, it’s not really confirmed if it’s all over yet. People just assuming it is because the last wave of EA had Lot 50 in it as if the EA lots were given in sequential order (it wasn’t). We also assume last week was the last EA because people thought it was just 5 days of EA. But they ended up doing a whole extra week this week. So keep hope for maybe 1 more week.

Just a theory , but when and where else they gonna put those stickers on? And my sticker look brand spanking new, and is barely pushed on the box all the way. It take about 10 seconds to relabel. I'm guessing they would hold a shipment to do that rather than keep issuing 30 dollar refunds

DM1602‌-‌112

anyone know if this is lot 10 or 21? Tried google search but getting mixed results between 10 and 21.

Back
Top Bottom