Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Screenshot_20210822-222650_FedEx.jpg

buddy of mine just got an email tonight from Empty Gallery, saying he won a pair of Lot 1s in Miami.

lord i’ve seen what you’ve done for others

Looking to buy a pair sz13 lot 7 from my co worker (ain’t into shoes)that hit. Dude changed up his tune with the price now asking $550 when it was 50 over retail a few days ago .. how much should I pay for these?

Leather
Looking to buy a pair sz13 lot 7 from my co worker (ain’t into shoes)that hit. Dude changed up his tune with the price now asking $550 when it was 50 over retail a few days ago .. how much should I pay for these?
that 50 over retail like he said originally if not **** em

If he's a man, tell him he needs to stand by his word and slide em to you for 50 over retail

Or catch those hands in the parking lot. That will teach him a lesson

Yea I’d def press your homie on some “damn you said $50 over retail the other day” but if he’s really on that taxing sh*t then forget about it. Hope they sit in dudes closet for ages 😂 shoe game so greedy & commodified now.

Send your best offer and move on
If he's a man, tell him he needs to stand by his word and slide em to you for 50 over retail

Or catch those hands in the parking lot. That will teach him a lesson

And Don't do this :lol:

solar reds just arrived , ordered on 18th
9458D62C-5D8C-4643-BAFF-C86EF9886FBC.jpeg

91B824FB-7C4D-4DBD-B940-11FDF31CC718.jpeg
So fire! I think this might possibly be the pair I got. Either this or Lot 7. Can’t wait to do a lace swap for my pair, those white laces don’t do it justice to me.
Did you get any tracking movement or did your pair just show up? Still no movement on my tracking. Wondering if mine will just show up how some peoples have lol.

Back
Top Bottom