Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So Nike messed up and definitely sent me another pair of OW. Same shoe (lot 6) as the first time. It’s very odd. Same tracking info and everything. Even after the first pair was delivered I never received a confirmation, that was Tuesday. Then yesterday I received a FedEx shipping confirmation and they arrived today. Again same lot # and tracking and address.

You tryna slide that for 50 above retail?

giphy.gif

I’m pretty sure Nike is sending me another pair of OW. I got my pair yesterday from the EA Thursday last week. Now I just got another shipping confirmation from Nike a few minutes ago and I also got a FedEx notification saying they are due to me tomorrow. Never had this happen before. Same tracking number as the first pair. Very odd.
That happened to me before with the Nike Adapts. Same exact tracking number but 2 separate packages. I def wasn't complaining.

So Nike messed up and definitely sent me another pair of OW. Same shoe (lot 6) as the first time. It’s very odd. Same tracking info and everything. Even after the first pair was delivered I never received a confirmation, that was Tuesday. Then yesterday I received a FedEx shipping confirmation and they arrived today. Again same lot # and tracking and address.

that happened to me with the Nike adapt BB. Same tracking info and everything. I returned one pair. Kept the other.

Taking these lot 10’s out for the first time today…I really like the leather / canvas combo better than I initially thought…Going to source out a suede pair, but man this pair are going to wear in right…

01C7531E-3ABB-4A45-80BA-79865039687B.jpeg
112F5777-FCDF-49E0-BB78-F7A23C0E2ACE.jpeg
This prolly the best pics of Lot 10 I’ve seen so far, haven’t really been a fan of the color way but they hittin here for sure 🔥 I agree though, I was bummed I got leather/canvas (Lot 6) but after wearing mine today, I love them just as much as I probably would the suede tbh.

This is my first OW anything. Of course I’ve wanted plenty of the collabs since ‘17 but never stood a snowball’s chance in hell @ obtaining any of them. Still in shock that I got EA last week :wow:. Very fortunate this got delivered to me & that it only took 7 days. Was certain I wouldn’t get these until 14 days later at least. All these FedEx horror storieshad me low key shook’d. Hope everyone gets their pair(s). Happy I ended up with lot 9:nthat:.

2A5FAE7E-A39E-45E1-9F84-1AB2A63108D0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom