Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wore my pair (Lot 6) for the first time yesterday. Hoping my new laces come in today so I can finally lace swap. I’ll post those pics too whenever I do the swap.
32D1A963-7433-4409-8377-882BAB2959BF.jpeg

2319337F-DDFC-439F-991F-1822EC7664EC.jpeg

6D56E870-BA2E-4929-BCC5-BDBF91B43C9B.jpeg

So I was denied last on the price adjustment….

tried again this AM and denied again….

so I gave up trying to price adjust and just asked nicely or them to just apply mil disco….

F484CC44-19A6-4270-A2DB-9CEF0E53E3B6.jpeg

I don’t know what kind of discount they gave me but I’ll take it! 😅

Very random, but how did you get them to apply it? I used to hit the Nike chat and get them to apply my medical discount code to Snkrs purchases, but now they are saying it won't work on launch items. Did you call?

Anyone know how to loosen up the zip ties wider? I’ve watched those tutorials. It feels like I’m going to break it.

Shortly after receiving the heartbreaking news, I got a email with a $50 credit. Man F the credit, I want the shoes!

It may be a long shot, but do you guys think if I complained hard enough, they would replace it with another shoe from the collection?
Nop.

Shortly after receiving the heartbreaking news, I got a email with a $50 credit. Man F the credit, I want the shoes!

It may be a long shot, but do you guys think if I complained hard enough, they would replace it with another shoe from the collection?

I think many of us have had orders canceled, just to see them restock them shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom