Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

4097CC31-B01D-47E3-8439-500E6A437FBD.jpeg

41E7761E-AC03-411D-BFA0-70CAA1103121.jpeg

my pair touched down yesterday, lot 21. These are pretty nice in person, they give my Charlotte Hornets vibes. I need to trade this size 8 for a 10.5 though

My wife just received an email saying we won the raffle for the lemonades at off white Miami.. anyone know about them doing another round? She got picked on the first raffle but we couldn’t make it.
Seems weird

is it true about EU still receiving EA? havent seen anything about it on twitter etc but if it’s true why still no love for me 😫

Got the EA on the 20th and been stuck on “awaiting carrier pick up” since the 22nd lol. Getting a real good hunch that I probably won’t ever see them but I’m still not contacting customer service lmaooo

Got the EA on the 20th and been stuck on “awaiting carrier pick up” since the 22nd lol. Getting a real good hunch that I probably won’t ever see them but I’m still not contacting customer service lmaooo

Attachments

• A07C8DFE-0195-4410-99AF-C7BB2D7838E3.jpeg
    A07C8DFE-0195-4410-99AF-C7BB2D7838E3.jpeg
    607.3 KB · Views: 496
One of these companies need to sell the bungee laces. I'd change mine.

They don't need to be GITD.

definitely a lot of $$$ to be made from it
Surprised Virgil/Off-White hasn’t done it honestly

finally picked up my lot 3 got a sz9 instead of my regular 8.5 and surprisingly they fit fine. Quality is great too but i would love to change the bungee laces or have diff options of them makes it a whole new shoe.

Hold off & have some faith! Mine was stuck on awaiting carrier for a while too but tracking eventually updated & got delivered in decent time. I will say yours does seem to be a little longer of a wait so I feel your pain, but I’d wait another week before contacting Nike imo.

Hold off & have some faith! Mine was stuck on awaiting carrier for a while too but tracking eventually updated & got delivered in decent time. I will say yours does seem to be a little longer of a wait so I feel your pain, but I’d wait another week before contacting Nike imo.
Yea thanks bro that’s the plan. I was gonna give it another week or two and hope for the best. Worse case just take that $50 gc and try to see if I can finesse a 20% disco too lol.

Back
Top Bottom