Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Rocked the rubber dunks yesterday

228B3FF4-62BE-42C4-B9AC-201B3DB499DA.jpeg

Anyone have advice if I’m looking into original OW presto? Goat/stockx my best bets to try to avoid the mass of fakes, and should I look for 10s if I’m a true 9.5?

Anyone have advice if I’m looking into original OW presto? Goat/stockx my best bets to try to avoid the mass of fakes, and should I look for 10s if I’m a true 9.5?
I don't have the OG's but I do have the 2.0's.
Off top I would buy from GOAT because of the possibility to return for credit if they don't fit like you want.
I wear TTS 10 and the 10 fits loosely. I would consider grabbing an Sz 9 if the price difference is massive.

Overrated?? :wow:
Man those are top 3 in the original "The Ten" along with the Jordan 1s and AM90s.

Most popular were for sure the 1’s, Prestos and Blazers. Dont rememebr how well the 90’s were receieved but I kinda rememebr people saying it was one of the weaker ones? Might be wrong.

Dont get me wrong, its a nice looking shoe but they look better off the feet than actually wearing them.

Most popular were for sure the 1’s, Prestos and Blazers. Dont rememebr how well the 90’s were receieved but I kinda rememebr people saying it was one of the weaker ones? Might be wrong.

Dont get me wrong, its a nice looking shoe but they look better off the feet than actually wearing them.

That's kinda true, those things are really nice to look at on its own :lol:
I sorta feel that way about most of the original 10 though :lol:

That's kinda true, those things are really nice to look at on its own :lol:
I sorta feel that way about most of the original 10 though :lol:

Its just the general shape of the shoe idk. I wore em alot when skinnies were my thing but never really fell in love with how they looked with fits. Now with wider fits it just doesnt look right at all. I think its just a very flat looking shoe when you wear them. Generally not a fan of black based sneakers anyway so that doesnt help.

100%^^

as time has progressed i feel the AM97 was top 2 in The Ten.They were extremely underrated IMO as people sought out the Prestos, 1s, and 90s.

100%^^

as time has progressed i feel the AM97 was top 2 in The Ten.They were extremely underrated IMO as people sought out the Prestos, 1s, and 90s.

AF1’s were pretty popular also. Personally loved the Hyperdunks, copped resale but those ran small af. Coudnt even walk in them.

Back
Top Bottom