Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It’s in their terms of service. They don’t guarantee those things unless it’s specifically stated. Like special edition box/extra lace set only, etc. I haven’t gotten hosed on accessories yet, but I have read stories where people have. Sucks to pay resell and not get everything that came with the shoe
They’ inconsistent. Sold one with a missing set of extra shoe laces and it was returned to me.

DC7EBD62-F201-4586-8852-ECB822B6E019.jpeg

In reguards to missing accessories, I think the age of the shoe makes a difference. If a shoe is being sold that is less that a year old, I think they will expect all accessories. If the shoe is 3 or more years old they may be more lenient. It could also be the fact that the person checking may not know all the original content included on older shoes. It’s just a theory though.

Good to hear many have actually been getting everything included. Hopefully everything checks out on my pair coming in. If not, I will ***** and rant to get a refund and send it back.

My DO joints will be in tomorrow and I just unloaded a few more pairs from my collection so that I can either get the black am90 or the black AF1.. I like both sneakers but will probably only grab one since they're both black.. which ones do you guys prefer? Decisions, decisions...

My DO joints will be in tomorrow and I just unloaded a few more pairs from my collection so that I can either get the black am90 or the black AF1.. I like both sneakers but will probably only grab one since they're both black.. which ones do you guys prefer? Decisions, decisions...

get both :nerd: haha thats a hard choice honestly

AF1

Where does Stockx say they dont guarantee accessories like laces?

While they may reject a seller who does not include the accessories, their FAQ says they may or may not include the accessories and that trying on the pair is still considered DS. Lots of wiggle room in what they define as DS vs what GOAT defines as DS. I've had a friend who tried on a pair of Ultraboosts in his home only and decided to sell on GOAT. They rejected it because it had lint on the insole and ever so slight dirt on the heel outsole. Very strict which I can kind of appreciate as a buyer

https://help.stockx.com/sneakers/how-does-stockx-define-deadstock-sneakers

Deadstock sneakers also may or may not include additional accessories (such as laces) that were included in the original packaging at purchase, unless noted otherwise... As with sneakers sold at retail, some pairs will pass "Deadstock" inspection despite being unlaced, tried on for fitment, and/or slight manufacturer flaws and imperfections that are uncontrollable. In addition, all "Deadstock" sneakers should include the original box, which may have encountered minimal damage from shipping, discoloration from storage and/or any normal wear and tear due to aging.​

For variety purposes, I’d say AF1.
AF1 silhouette is also more of my personal preference as well.
No doubt my man..I grew up on air max sneakers and af1's and I wasn't too big on most of the off whites outside of the menta 97's which I copped and these black/white variations of each of the two that I've mentioned. Thanks for your input though I appreciate it!

get both :nerd: haha thats a hard choice honestly
I say get the AM90's. I copped the AF1's off StockX. They were nice but overall I was a little underwhelmed. I sold them on StockX (luckily made my $$ back and then some) and recently grabbed the 90's. In my eyes, it's no contest. 90's are way nicer.

I wouldn't say get both because they are expensive and at the end of the day they're both black shoes with a white swoosh. Get whatever one you like best and move on.
No doubt my man..I grew up on air max sneakers and af1's and I wasn't too big on most of the off whites outside of the menta 97's which I copped and these black/white variations of each of the two that I've mentioned. Thanks for your input though I appreciate it!
I've had both the AF1 and AM90 in hand and for me, it's AM90 all the way and it's not even close. AF1's are nice too though and you can't go wrong with either. AF's are currently a bit pricer at least in my size.

I say get the AM90's. I copped the AF1's off StockX. They were nice but overall I was a little underwhelmed. I sold them on StockX (luckily made my $$ back and then some) and recently grabbed the 90's. In my eyes, it's no contest. 90's are way nicer.

I wouldn't say get both because they are expensive and at the end of the day they're both black shoes with a white swoosh. Get whatever one you like best and move on.

I've had both the AF1 and AM90 in hand and for me, it's AM90 all the way and it's not even close. AF1's are nice too though and you can't go wrong with either. AF's are currently a bit pricer at least in my size.
Thanks for the response my man and I definitely noticed that the af1's are a tad bit more than the am90's.. I'm still not sure which way I'm leaning but I'll probably just flip a coin over it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom