Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Fakes that good nowadays? I read on reddit that fakes weren't that good yet, but were improving. That's why I finally decided to pull the trigger before the "god" batches started coming out.
Exactly my rational. I wanted to get in before the Fakes became too good. But like anything, you still gotta inspect your StockX pairs because we know there are gonna be fakes that pass through.

Its a pic from my phone, of an instagram story. Point wasn't to see the exact flaws, more just someone on FB comparing their SNKRs pair to a pair purchased from StockX

The thing is, people are overly paranoid, and compare the most minute details that could be production variances.

My question is why the dude needed a second pair from stockx in the first place. Only way I'm rocking one, stocking one is if both were retail. Won't understand the rationale unless this dude is trying to cause a controversy or is holding in hopes of price going up within a few months

My question is why the dude needed a second pair from stockx in the first place. Only way I'm rocking one, stocking one is if both were retail. Won't understand the rationale unless this dude is trying to cause a controversy or is holding in hopes of price going up within a few months

Paying resell now is probably the best time a week or so after the release when everyone's undercutting. So yeah he may be holding his resell pair and retail pair for the long game but it can backfire like this lol

My DO’s that should hopefully come tomorrow will be my 5th shoe off StockX. I think I’ve had good luck so far from what I can tell.

Really, I think a lot of people have an agenda against StockX... there may be issues in rare circumstances, but knowing how People are in this social media age, there’s a lot of false accusing going on.

Really, I think a lot of people have an agenda against StockX... there may be issues in rare circumstances, but knowing how People are in this social media age, there’s a lot of false accusing going on.

I’ve been super impressed with how quick the shipping has been too. As a buyer, they are the most convenient option and in my opinion the safest for resale.

I've ordered about 8-9 things off of stockx and haven't had an issue (knock on wood). I do feel like people accusing stockx or goat may just be doing so for the attention, but idk. That being said, I hope the authenticating process tightens up so that fakes don't slip through. I have no problem buying a shoe and it getting caught at the headquarters, then having to re-purchase. I mean hopefully that's not the case since sometimes shoes balloon within a couple of days/weeks on the resell market. It's when fakes get let through and sent to the buyer is what I'm really concerned about. Haven't had it happen to me (hopefully never), but I have seen the stories on reddit.

I do think the success ratio with how much volume they move has to be in the upper 90s, but no way can one company guarantee 100% success rate of catching everything that gets sent in. Just crossing my fingers that the AM90 I ordered on stockx has no qc issues and is legit. Hopefully here by early next week.

All this StockX fugazzi talk got me nervous. Went and looked at both of my recent pick ups (DO and Black OW Vapormax 2)...based on a couple legit check vids from trusted sources I'm confident they are good to go. Always a risk though will soooo many pair coming through their doors.

I would be extra vigilant with the OW 90's. The delayed release date gave the counterfeiters a head start. Having said that, I have bought well over 100 pears on StockX since they started without any issues.

I would be extra vigilant with the OW 90's. The delayed release date gave the counterfeiters a head start. Having said that, I have bought well over 100 pears on StockX since they started without any issues.
I think most of the "off-white" collection is some of the easiest fakes to spot. There are too many details to get right especially compared to a lot of hyped sneakers imo. But always have to be diligent in making sure like any other.

damn your L streak must be crazy lol

Yeah, I hardly ever win and I enter tons of raffles and always online trying.. Should have got into bots years ago.. lol. I did win Union black toes on End and got two OW's on LVR sneaker club the past year.. But I collect lots of shoes, not just OW and collabs.

stockx been selling fakes. i guess its just not feasible to 100% lc shoes. gotta factor in human error. where they eff up is when they make it difficult for buyer to return said fake shoes.

I don't believe hardly any of the crap I see on IG but it is a legit concern. As long as you got that green tag on the shoe, you can always sell it back through StockX and let them deal with it from there. I know that is not ideal, just sayin..

Back
Top Bottom