Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Didn’t you get all 3 pairs from the SNKRS pass? I coulda swore that was you

nah I was just posting a pic of people hitting ALL 3 pairs meanwhile 95% of us couldn't even get the Reserve button to show up. It's hard enough to hit 1 when you get the reserve button to actually show up on time, now imagine all 3 dropping at once and you hitting 1 and going back to main page and hitting another 1 and going back and hitting the last one

I think the first release was easier because it released a week or so after the TS1, Bred 4s and LA2CHI 1s. Also, people were calling the shoe “cheap” in reviews so the hype wasn’t there.

Never won a draw. Used to only have one account. Now that I have 4 it just rewards me with even more L's. Even though 2 of the 4 couldn't even enter this draw. :smh:

I have a few accounts but they are all unique to family and friends that let me use their info and card to enter these draws. I wasn't winning them anyway with 1 account. And I'm still not winning them lol.

I have much better luck on LEO draws tho. And those are the type where you only have like 2 minute to enter, once in a while I'll hit. But on Draw, its always sorry

Usually with releases like this, the OG colorways remain the most expensive on the resell market, but it seems like there's a lot more hype around the muted monochrome colorways (ie more love for white/black vs barneys). Wonder if the OG colorways will rise once pairs come in for the second release.

I have the OG blue/red pair and need the Barney pair. Waiting for resale to dip below 400 in my 10.5 before I cop. Was able to get my blue/red for 410 right before resell jumped. Sacai's are the only shoes I have paid resell on.

Like most people I took L's on raffles and SNKRS with a bunch of friends helping.

Back
Top Bottom